Happy 10th Anniversa-ra-ra-ah-ah-ahh-y to BAD ROMANCE!

Aquaria

I will say this.  This video really made all the other girls push themselves visually. My favorite shot(and it took my breath away) was when she was standing surrounded by diamonds and the camera doing a 360 degree view of that shot.  Amazing.  And the ending was totally unexpected.  ONLY GAGA could have pulled this off.  And as we can see, she influenced the girls, especially Nicki and Katy Perry.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

I will say this.  This video really made all the other girls push themselves visually. My favorite shot(and it took my breath away) was when she was standing surrounded by diamonds and the camera doing a 360 degree view of that shot.  Amazing.  And the ending was totally unexpected.  ONLY GAGA could have pulled this off.  And as we can see, she influenced the girls, especially Nicki and Katy Perry.

It’s so good to finally see you stanning Hotsy. :wub: 

32 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

As an Oscar winner. :shifty: :whistle: 

Trying something different with her sound on "Joanne"..even if it didn't quite work..

Acting and winning an Oscar for her music.

So she's playing the game and she's doing fine.  I hope she goes back to making fun pop music again tbh.