high quality rip from youtube while we can

EphraimAdamz

On 3/9/2020 at 1:23 AM, janetDAYZ said:

Madonna's entrance ALONE shitted on everyones SB ....we cant overlook that. Janet didnt even have pyro..juss sum like firecracker sparks that went off at the very end of her and JT's performance. Janet should have had fire and explosions all up and through her set. 

Chile apples vs oranges. Again, Janet in comparison to Superbowl performers governed before Pepsi took over slays.

Madonna did the Superbowl in 2012... Almost a decade after Janet. Of course technology would be better. I would not compare the MTV era to the Pepsi era. For Pepsi production Madonna's performance is not on the level of Katy, Beyonce, JLo/Shakira, or Gaga. It is more comparable to the earlier Pepsi era - like Prince and Black Eyed Peas. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/9/2020 at 3:38 PM, JoeJoe said:

Ever since she let her bestie take charge it started to go downhill. One more thing I forgot to point out is that I hated how she made "Rhythm Nation" sexualized. IDK who's idea it was but I hated everything about it. From the S&M bondage outfits to the sexual choreography. Just thinking about it makes me roll my eyes.

What!? Those outfits are fire 🔥 ❤️ lol. To be fair the entire show is sexual 😂 Diddy and Nelly with those dancers. KidRock surrounded by girls with his guitar. Jessica Simpson dressed like a hoe 🤣 it was a horny production

7 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Chile apples vs oranges. Again, Janet in comparison to Superbowl performers governed before Pepsi took over slays.

Madonna did the Superbowl in 2012... Almost a decade after Janet. Of course technology would be better. I would not compare the MTV era to the Pepsi era. For Pepsi production Madonna's performance is not on the level of Katy, Beyonce, JLo/Shakira, or Gaga. It is more comparable to the earlier Pepsi era - like Prince and Black Eyed Peas. 

You CLEARLY missed what i said about Janets performance and what it could have incorporated  minus advanced technology. Me and Joe both were talkin about how she didnt even do any of her iconoc breakdowns..so it was alot of missed opportunities for some dynamics in her performance and if u felt what she did was the best she could have done then youre discrediting her capabilities bc we all know what janet is can do. We're not juss talking about PRODUCTION...Keep up n3xt time before you quote somebody

• Upvote 1

On 3/12/2020 at 1:42 AM, EphraimAdamz said:

What!? Those outfits are fire 🔥 ❤️ lol. To be fair the entire show is sexual 😂 Diddy and Nelly with those dancers. KidRock surrounded by girls with his guitar. Jessica Simpson dressed like a hoe 🤣 it was a horny production

Boy I said I didn't like "Rhythm Nation" being sexually themed. It didn't make sense. She could've dressed like that for the "All For You" routine

On 3/12/2020 at 11:35 AM, janetDAYZ said:

You CLEARLY missed what i said about Janets performance and what it could have incorporated  minus advanced technology. Me and Joe both were talkin about how she didnt even do any of her iconoc breakdowns..so it was alot of missed opportunities for some dynamics in her performance and if u felt what she did was the best she could have done then youre discrediting her capabilities bc we all know what janet is can do. We're not juss talking about PRODUCTION...Keep up n3xt time before you quote somebody

I don't internalize what people say on here so I didn't realize it was that deep. I apologize for disrupting your experience. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 3:20 PM, JoeJoe said:

Boy I said I didn't like "Rhythm Nation" being sexually themed. It didn't make sense. She couldn't dressed like that for the "All For You" routine

I also disliked that Rhythm Nation was given a burlesque theme with the costumes here. I agree that it detracts from message of the song, and the overall halftime message concerning the importance of voting and making your voice heard. Gil's choreography really sucks a lot of the time, but I did kinda like the breakdown she did for Rhythm Nation here, even though it was unnecessarily sexualized.