Jakob

Janet on Jimmy Fallon? (Monday 2-10)

“Classroom Instruments” segment coming on tomorrow’s episode of Fallon!

Excited to hear about the tour of course, and even MORE excited to hear about the new ALBUM! I'm also happy to see that she's showing off them titties a bit more than she has since Unbreakable, haha. You still look bomb, Janet...show off what your mama gave you! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dal said:

“Classroom Instruments” segment coming on tomorrow’s episode of Fallon!

Okay I’m VERY excited for the ‘classroom instruments’ segment. Those get a lot of views and I’m just so excited to hear her sing in that type of setting. 

I wonder what song they’ll do. I could see them having a lot of fun with ‘What Have You Done For Me Lately?” Or “Escapade.”

• Like 1

Now see that’s what I’m saying! Glad to hear she did one of his staple fun segments and of them all - Classroom Instruments! She never usually gives those kinda candid musical moments so this is exciting. I can see escapade as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Nasty since they discussed it. 

OH. My. GRRRRDDDDD!!! 😱😍❤️❤️❤️

Those beautifully soft but effortless vocals!!! 😫😭😭😭👍

• Like 1

That was great . She sounded so good I can’t wait to see what she got in store for the new music . Keeping my fingers crossed for a Bruno mars or Kendrick Lamar collaboration.

“Runaway” was such an unexpected surprise! She’s already so full of good surprises and I AM HERE FOR IT.

• Upvote 1

I’m sooooooooo glad she participated in this segment! Highlighting her live vocals is a great drive toward the tour. 

• Like 3

I saw her classroom performance at 3am, I had completely forgot about it...

Bitch I squealed when she hit that first note...I know my neighbors are mad... Janet you betta!

• Upvote 1

I would never thought she would do something like this. :lol: VocalNET. :wub:

I feel like she is in a different space right now and it will help her when she puts album out. I am keeping by fingers crossed for a dance track with Bruno Mars and Ciara.

I’m still in shock that we ended up getting both an interview AND a performance with this appearance. And it looks like she’s having fun and enjoying herself. This era is already bringing me so much joy. 

• Like 2