Black Diamond Tour

MorganR

11 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Music videos are not a top priority like they used to be. I GET wanting as much Janet content as possible, wanting to see her in her element & doing what she was known for...but making 3 music videos isn’t just the standard. 

Honestly, I hope and feel we‘ll get at least 4 videos this era!!! Janet made enough money from touring these past few years to make this era look and feel as big as possible. If the album and tour does well (and I think they will a lot more than usual! 😳😱🤔) then she’ll want to invest in more visuals during the era for fans as well as a newer, younger audience. Who knows really?!? 😳🤔

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Music videos are not a top priority like they used to be. I GET wanting as much Janet content as possible, wanting to see her in her element & doing what she was known for...but making 3 music videos isn’t just the standard. 

Her contemps are doing it, so—

And indie girls with no budget are popping out more than two.

no excuse

3 hours ago, J. said:

no excuse

If you include the BIU lyric video (and I do) then she put out 3 vids from UB so there’s that

4 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Honestly, I hope and feel we‘ll get at least 4 videos this era!!! Janet made enough money from touring these past few years to make this era look and feel as big as possible. If the album and tour does well (and I think they will a lot more than usual! 😳😱🤔) then she’ll want to invest in more visuals during the era for fans as well as a newer, younger audience. Who knows really?!? 😳🤔

Ok. Wait and see. 

3 hours ago, J. said:

no excuse

This isn’t an excuse this is business & the model Janet follows. Which has made her more profitable. Also it’s not the same budgets as indie girls. Janet’s shooting 5K-10K music videos. Nonetheless, you guys just sit back & see how it plays out. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/10/2020 at 2:51 PM, hotboy06 said:

Soooooo..she has the name of the album title..so that means at least something is coming very soon.  She needs to release the album so I can know all the words by the time I see her July.

9ATgw4j.gif

My little theory here. She will do the same as the unbreakable era drop a month into the show.

12 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

In the end it’s not me you’d be disappointed in. I hope she follows what her strategy was when she considered releasing that EP that some insisted her not to do but we’ll see. 

I’m not going to be disappointed at all. I know how her ass rolls

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

Well since she said on Seacrest that it will drop before the tour ENDS, then we want have the whole album before the tour.

I...

2lNEQ63.gif

Right but ppl feel she’ll give 4 videos from an album that she won’t even drop before the tour happens. 

20 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

1 hour ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Right but ppl feel she’ll give 4 videos from an album that she won’t even drop before the tour happens. 

I don't expect 4 videos before an album drops..might as well just drop the album because we ain't getting no four videos from Janet. :lmao:

I hope she goes all out for the tour..although I do want the visuals in music video form..we can't have everything. -_-

I bought my tickets. I’m a little sad that I’m breaking tradition and won’t be in LA but I have to fucking work and I now live in Chicago so I can’t be in LA on a Wednesday. But I bought some second row seats so I ain’t complaining too hard. 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 12:06 PM, J. said:

no excuse

I love Mimi, but her releasing the same damn video with different songs doesn’t count. And I bought and enjoyed Caution. 

1 hour ago, Angela said:

I bought my tickets. I’m a little sad that I’m breaking tradition and won’t be in LA but I have to fucking work and I now live in Chicago so I can’t be in LA on a Wednesday. But I bought some second row seats so I ain’t complaining too hard. 

Wow, I haven’t seen your name in over 10 years. How’ve you been?

I am so excited for the era of the Black Diamond I want Janet to show why she is the icon and one of the best performers of all time . I want something new and fresh . I do believe that she can make history with another number one record in 2020. I pray for her success and that radio will support the music . Thank you Janet. I feel like something big is coming,

On 2/13/2020 at 11:18 AM, hotboy06 said:

I don't expect 4 videos before an album drops..might as well just drop the album because we ain't getting no four videos from Janet. :lmao:

I hope she goes all out for the tour..although I do want the visuals in music video form..we can't have everything. -_-

We’ll see child. No one is exactly wrong here. ☹️😝😘

Y'all getting one sensational video and a tour montage video....and you hoes will deal.

Janet stacked up enough coins from her last two tours to maybe do an additional video but my good sis is all about getting these Alexander Wang lewks together and it's expensive...so she don't know yet.

2 hours ago, Dominique said:

Y'all getting one sensational video and a tour montage video....and you hoes will deal.

Janet stacked up enough coins from her last two tours to maybe do an additional video but my good sis is all about getting these Alexander Wang lewks together and it's expensive...so she don't know yet.

I agree. I’m expecting a total of two videos, if that. I just don’t want folks acting like Janet is gonna do something similar to the AFY era with Eissa fucking up the video shoots lol

• Upvote 2