Sign in to follow this  
MorganR

Black Diamond Tour

8 hours ago, jinthahouse said:

i just hope she puts i want you on the tour😅

:umm:

She should postpone the US dates and start overseas (if that’s even possible).

Do theater shows or whatever

It would be nice to get a 5-track EP of never released songs from over the years released to streaming 😅🙃

57 minutes ago, J. said:

She should postpone the US dates and start overseas (if that’s even possible).

Do theater shows or whatever

nah she far surpassed theater shows. Arena shows would be good she hasnt done that IN A HOT MINUTE

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 4:14 PM, Beat said:

Opening acts? Let's worry about if they gonna open the doors first.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

42 minutes ago, jinthahouse said:

nah she far surpassed theater shows. Arena shows would be good she hasnt done that IN A HOT MINUTE

Arena shows in Europe? Yeah right

5,000 to 15,000 seat-venues in Europe would sell out in Europe. Without promo. Especially in cities such as Amsterdam, London and Paris.

Im surprised Janet hasn’t postponed dates from the first leg. I’m sure they haven’t rehearsed nearly as much as they need to for the final outline of the show. I think if things don’t get better by May, she’ll definitely move the entire project to Fall 2020. 🤔👍

On 3/25/2020 at 6:22 PM, Jakob said:

5,000 to 15,000 seat-venues in Europe would sell out in Europe. Without promo. Especially in cities such as Amsterdam, London and Paris.

Yh i mean yall forgetting the places Unbreakable Tour was suppose to stop at

Essence has been postponed to the Fall. I bet the entire US leg will be postponed to the Fall. 

14 hours ago, Jakob said:

Essence has been postponed to the Fall. I bet the entire US leg will be postponed to the Fall. 

Yeah, pretty much!!! 😫😭😭😭

She aint postponed it cus everyone wants to see where the dust will settle...why make an annoucement now....?

Off subject, Eddie Morales(a4u era dancer) is on instagram live right now..and bringing up other dancers and they spilling ALL KIND OF TEA about artists theyve worked with... the good and the bad. Janet came up a ALOT ....ALL GOOD THINGS..Good things about Aaliyah and Mariah too but they said  bad shit about Xtina Missy and Keyshia Cole lol

53 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

She aint postponed it cus everyone wants to see where the dust will settle...why make an annoucement now....?

Off subject, Eddie Morales(a4u era dancer) is on instagram live right now..and bringing up other dancers and they spilling ALL KIND OF TEA about artists theyve worked with... the good and the bad. Janet came up a couple of times....ALL GOOD.. but they said  bad shit about Missy and Keyshia Cole...lol

whats his@

🖤💎🙏🏻 

I'm not ignorant though. There is a big big chance the tour actually WILL be postponed. As long as we get the album this year. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2020 at 12:21 PM, Jakob said:

🖤💎🙏🏻 

I'm not ignorant though. There is a big big chance the tour actually WILL be postponed. As long as we get the album this year. 

Yeah like I'm cool with having the album out this year and having the tour postponed because the album will give hype for the tour. 

• Like 2

Drop the album and the music video for the single at the same time and stream a private performance online through FB/IG live

9 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Drop the album and the music video for the single at the same time and stream a private performance online through FB/IG live

How she gonna film a video???

13 minutes ago, vibeology said:

Maybe she already filmed a music video right before this whole situation got worse in March.

3 hours ago, vibeology said:

It doesn't have to be high budget or big production. This is an opportunity for something raw and real