First Single Speculations πŸ–€πŸ’Ž?!?

Lenzo88

12 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

I hope she's #GoingIN the studio so we can have the album before the tour starts.

D7kCL9n.gif

Β 

Β 

I just posted that prodiction! Lately, I've been really close or hitting the nail on the head.. I mention she will open Vegas with Empty, This tour I called it on Twitter after Gil post. I guess the album name black hearts and it's black diamond... I'm also guess Goin In as the first single...Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GTIG said:

Β 

I just posted that prodiction! Lately, I've been really close or hitting the nail on the head.. I mention she will open Vegas with Empty, This tour I called it on Twitter after Gil post. I guess the album name black hearts and it's black diamond... I'm also guess Goin In as the first single...Β 

don't let me find out you got an inside scoop..:ph34r::blush:

All these predictions are fun to read!

Unbreakable album was all about being grateful and content. I bet this album is going to be on the next level. She said on this album she wants to share her strenght with others so I believe it's going to be "can't be stopped" fierceness. Actually I hope she samples that song on some part of her new album. She might also quote Maya Angelou's "Still I rise". That would be an awesome interlude to start the album with.

Β 

5 hours ago, bonsaibutterfly said:

All these predictions are fun to read!

Unbreakable album was all about being grateful and content. I bet this album is going to be on the next level. She said on this album she wants to share her strenght with others so I believe it's going to be "can't be stopped" fierceness. Actually I hope she samples that song on some part of her new album. She might also quote Maya Angelou's "Still I rise". That would be an awesome interlude to start the album with.

Β 

I would love her to close or open the show with Can't Be Stopped

• Upvote 1

I hope we get news and pics soon of Janet shooting the video for the first single like Made For Now!!! She definitely has the massive funds for big budget videos this time around and I can’t wait to see the visuals she has in store for us this era!