Ja’Net Dubois has passed away

Amy

20 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

This sucks! Only 74. For me it seems the more acceptable age of passing is 80s and above. I don't feel she's lived a full life :( 

That’s really true, I did think she was a bit older than that tho. Age has a habit of creeping up on us, Rebbie will be 70 this year and my Dad is 73

7 hours ago, Amy said:

That’s really true, I did think she was a bit older than that tho. Age has a habit of creeping up on us, Rebbie will be 70 this year and my Dad is 73

oh no! What age are you? My momma just turned 60. My dad died in his 50s but he wasn't much of a father anyway.

3 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

oh no! What age are you? My momma just turned 60. My dad died in his 50s but he wasn't much of a father anyway.

I’m 32 but I’m the baby and my parents had a bit of a gap between myself and my sister so they were in their mid to late 30’s when I came along

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Amy said:

I’m 32 but I’m the baby and my parents had a bit of a gap between myself and my sister so they were in their mid to late 30’s when I came along

Damn you're still a baby! Your dad was 41 when he made you. Can I ask if you're Mexican or Latina? I know usually in the culture they tend to have kids when they're older. My good friend Raymond in Texas is about your age and Mexican and lost his father when he was 26. His dad was 70 something when he died and Ray has had a hard time dealing with it. He wanted to commit suicide many times and has developed insomnia and become a lightweight alcholic. He literally drinks beer every day and maybe gets 4hrs of sleep a day. I couldn't imagine going through losing a parent at a young age. Ugh this makes me think about Eissa cause Janet will be 70 when he's 20

On 2/20/2020 at 11:06 PM, JoeJoe said:

Damn you're still a baby! Your dad was 41 when he made you. Can I ask if you're Mexican or Latina? I know usually in the culture they tend to have kids when they're older. My good friend Raymond in Texas is about your age and Mexican and lost his father when he was 26. His dad was 70 something when he died and Ray has had a hard time dealing with it. He wanted to commit suicide many times and has developed insomnia and become a lightweight alcholic. He literally drinks beer every day and maybe gets 4hrs of sleep a day. I couldn't imagine going through losing a parent at a young age. Ugh this makes me think about Eissa cause Janet will be 70 when he's 20

No I’m neither. Just plain British.