Number Ones Tour (professional footage) on YouTube!

Jakob

5 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Awesome footage! I wonder if they were actually allowed to release this and although I love it I hate when they lower the crowd reaction too low where you can barely hear them.

Right! Just like on the professional Rock Witchu Tour footage. They kind of muted the audience.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Lol okay!!!! come through quarantine leaks!

This was my first Janet tour. smh I know lol. Not her best but holds a place in my heart

If you were to rank her tours from best to worst what would it be.

Mines would be janet. tour as the best(because it was a completely different concept tour from Rhythm Nation) and the worst might be Unbreakable Tour

On 4/17/2020 at 2:23 AM, jinthahouse said:

If you were to rank her tours from best to worst what would it be.

Mines would be janet. tour as the best(because it was a completely different concept tour from Rhythm Nation) and the worst might be Unbreakable Tour

You asking a lot lol. RN, All For You, and State of The World are my favorites, but I can see why others prefer Velvet Rope

19 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

You asking a lot lol. RN, All For You, and State of The World are my favorites, but I can see why others prefer Velvet Rope

I just was debating this and its either Janet. or the VR, I lean more towards Janet for the "bells and whistles" but the execution of VR, especially the medley, is my favorite, glad I saw them both twice!  

IMO nothing can beat the State Of The World Tour Intro with The Knowledge. Janet came out and gave you the sense that even though the SOTW Tour was not a high budgeted show as other pop shows, it still however ranked up their the status of those tours. She made it high budget herself. I just hope for this new tour she doesn't half ass the costume changes as have an overall outfit and just adding and taking out pieces throughout the show. Metamorphosis and S.O.T.W. Costume changes were obviously easier to change than a Rockwitu Tour or All For You Tour