Kelly’s Back!!! 😆❤️

Lenzo88

So the second lead vocalist of the group just put out a new single and video, “Coffee” (Seriously, when did they have time during this crisis to film it?!? 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️). The song is sexy af and video...MINDBLOWINGLY GORGEOUS!!! Serving Afrocentric beauty and royalty!!! Aka Kelly did it better Beyonce!!! Sorry! 👀🤷🏾‍♂️💀

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

So the second lead vocalist of the group just put out a new single and video, “Coffee” (Seriously, when did they have time during this crisis to film it?!? 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️). The song is sexy af and video...MINDBLOWINGLY GORGEOUS!!! Serving Afrocentric beauty and royalty!!! Aka Kelly did it better Beyonce!!! Sorry! 👀🤷🏾‍♂️💀

You should've put the link to the video in here lol. Anyway I loved it and I loved all the different shades of black she has in it. Her body still looks awesome. She's always been my favorite in DC. The song was short tho. Not even 3 minutes but beautiful video nonetheless :wub: 

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

You should've put the link to the video in here lol. Anyway I loved it and I loved all the different shades of black she has in it. Her body still looks awesome. She's always been my favorite in DC. The song was short tho. Not even 3 minutes but beautiful video nonetheless :wub: 

My bad boo!!! I got too excited and forgot!!! 😳💀👀❤️❤️❤️

On 4/17/2020 at 11:47 PM, Lenzo88 said:

It was obviously filmed before. :sigh:

I thought it was reductive tbh... oh another song about sex... oh more visuals lifted from Solange and Beyonce. She can keep it. :coffee: