JANET SPOTTED OUT IN LONDON THIS WEEK

feehgarcia

22 hours ago, Angela said:

She looks so much like Mama K-Jacks here. I love the braids. 

I often see resemblance to Jermaine in her. Something about the mannerisms and the mouth area.

Anyway,  I'm more stunned she is driving, on the other side of the road...and her car is black 😱

Off for a drive? Janet was seen heading out to her parked Range Rover Vogue, which can range in price from £70,000 to £120,000

Back in London: Janet moved back to the capital last year

New home: She previously moved out of the townhouse she shared with husband Wissam Al Mana

Statement: The star also shared a glimpse of her funky green nails

Proud: At the start of the year, Janet reflected on 2019 in a series of Instagram posts after her Las Vegas Residency and being inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

Janet likes her driving in her SUV, I think back in the day she drove a Jeep in Cali we forget Janet is a Tomboy at heart, people enjoy everyday "things" like a good drive, I sometimes enjoy driving my Jeep it's nice

I remember her driving a SUV somewhere, thought it was ATL...when she was on Tyra's show.  But I have been genuinely wondering if she has driven since being in the UK...and I honestly thought she wouldn't! The busy streets and on the reverse side? Hell no! Then again, roads have been much calmer than preCov. Also, she has Lil E so a bigger car for him and all his presents makes sense.

I love driving. Had my last car for a solid 10 years until it broke down last month. She was not worth fixing and I'm not in a position to buy another right now. I do have a new bicycle though, which has been a beautiful experience using. There is a whole new cycling revolution over here at the moment!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vibeology said:

I remember her driving a SUV somewhere, thought it was ATL...when she was on Tyra's show.  But I have been genuinely wondering if she has driven since being in the UK...and I honestly thought she wouldn't! The busy streets and on the reverse side? Hell no! Then again, roads have been much calmer than preCov. Also, she has Lil E so a bigger car for him and all his presents makes sense.

I love driving. Had my last car for a solid 10 years until it broke down last month. She was not worth fixing and I'm not in a position to buy another right now. I do have a new bicycle though, which has been a beautiful experience using. There is a whole new cycling revolution over here at the moment!

we cycling here too, -_-  I see all kinds of stuff now, I dont know what those one wheel skate boards are, but I have seen a ton of people on them, they move fast as hell -_- 

1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

That nail color is a choice. :unsure:

I want that hoodie though. -_- 

chile please dont do it Buckie :rolleyes: I dont know if you recall seeing the pic of her in her PJs getting makeup put on but her nail color matched her PJs that woman has her nails done like we sneeze, it just happens :lol: