Swizz Disrespects Janet!!!

Lenzo88

10 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

A lot of ya'll did far more than what was necessary. :sigh:

nah we did enough and that ass got dragged every which way. All the way from him cheating on his wife to Alicia's last hit 8 years ago. All these hoes gon learn to keep Janet's name out they mouth💁‍♂️

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

nah we did enough and that ass got dragged every which way. All the way from him cheating on his wife to Alicia's last hit 8 years ago. All these hoes gon learn to keep Janet's name out they mouth💁‍♂️

We don't do enough a lot of the time which is why people feel free to come at Janet any old way.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Illi said:

We don't do enough a lot of the time which is why people feel free to come at Janet any old way.

Agreed! There's a lot of us Janet fans who will drag just like the Hive or Barbs and i'm one of those Janet fans. We've always been too lenient and passive when people throw shade but the shit needs to stop. We need to show people they will be dealt with accordingly. I'll be the one to say what Janet might wanna say but can't.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Illi said:

It's been rampant as of late.  I don't agree with coming for her because you lack the ignorance to see her contributions to music.  Shit her own "fans" be doing the same thing.

Also, Janet is silent and inactive.  So that's that on that.

9ATgw4j.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

So psychotic I love it. :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

It's been rampant as of late.  I don't agree with coming for her because you lack the ignorance to see her contributions to music.  Shit her own "fans" be doing the same thing.

Also, Janet is silent and inactive.  So that's that on that.

9ATgw4j.gif

you kill me with her gifs lol. Is she still on that soap opera? :lol: 

On 9/17/2020 at 3:50 PM, JoeJoe said:

And that's exactly why I said ya'll did way too damn much. :rolleyes:

Which is right on brand for you anyway. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

lol ya'll a trip. Janet has the most humble fans of all the divas. We're in the Rock & Roll hall of fame now gurls, keep it classy. There's no need to stoop to behive level

We don't even do a tenth of what the hive or barbs do and some fans find a reason to get upset.

10 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

lol ya'll a trip. Janet has the most humble fans of all the divas. We're in the Rock & Roll hall of fame now gurls, keep it classy. There's no need to stoop to behive level

We been keeping in classy long enough and that ain't enough. We need to drag a bitch when necessary and that's just it. Somebody comes for Janet we just supposed to be pussies and sit back and take it like dick? Hell naw! We won't be behaving like the hive cause they start shit. 

1 minute ago, Angela said:

I’m fine with the dragging. And the weird thing is that this statement was said months ago but it’s now viral. But whatever. Toucan Sam deserved it. 

Yeah a lot of people have been bringing it up that he said it months ago and I just tell them that a lot of us are just now hearing about it. I mean I heard about him saying something but I thought it was a week or 2 earlier, not months. Then for some people although we know he said it a while ago, being able to see the clip of him saying it made it fresh again and made us even more mad. I know it made me more angry when I actually saw it lol.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 11:19 PM, JoeJoe said:

Yeah a lot of people have been bringing it up that he said it months ago and I just tell them that a lot of us are just now hearing about it. I mean I heard about him saying something but I thought it was a week or 2 earlier, not months. Then for some people although we know he said it a while ago, being able to see the clip of him saying it made it fresh again and made us even more mad. I know it made me more angry when I actually saw it lol.

Yeah he said it back in like May I think? That night ended with a LOT of drama I remember that.

But yeah he was dragged rightfully. It is kinda said Alicia was brought into it, cuz she literally did nothing wrong lmao, but she's achieved so much I'm sure she wasn't bothered by people's comments about her tbh

• Upvote 1

I cant and wont with the catalog discussion, she has quality as opposed to someone putting out an album every year no one remembers. Janet's catalog spans genres these folks aint even hip to, miss me with dat :filenails:  I'm really tired of folks with next to zero credentials try to speak on an icon :sigh:

• Upvote 1