The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

YAS! Give me that Janet / Crazy eyes / Set It Off vibe

891534_686992408085481_1577323551_n.jpg

OHHHHHH I SALVATE @ THAT PIC, if that were the album cover, I would be SO content, I'd know right away this era would slay, well she got Paul McCartney & Kanye on the 1st single that was kinda indie-folksy........SHE.AINT.PLAYIN!!!

After the recent snowstorms and commute struggles, we’re all more than ready to “cheers to the freakin’ weekend.” Thankfully, Back Bay Harry’s is hosting a Rihanna-filled Super Fan Sunday Brunch on February 22 that will help us do just that.The champagne brunch, dubbed “Shine Bright Like a Diamond Brunch,” will transform the Back Bay restaurant into Rihanna Central with its themed menu. The prix-fixed, three-course brunch menu will feature items like What’s My Name Empanadas, Shine Bright Like a Diamond Scramble, and We Found Love Warm Cinnamon Churros – among others.Diners can also expect plenty of bubbly with brunch cocktails like Cheers To The Freakin’ Weekend (pineapple juice, sparkling wine, coconut brown sugar rim), Russian Roulette (Russian vodka, ginger beer, pear, cinnamon, fresh lime), Umbrella (light and dark rums, island juices, coconut water, roasted pineapple), and Take a Bow Bloody (vodka, BBH’s signature bloody mary mix, spiced black pepper rim). In addition to the Rihanna-themed menu, the Shine Bright Like a Diamond Brunch will also feature Rihanna’s greatest hits via soundtrack and videos. A red carpet arrival and a photo booth will also await brunch-goers at the restaurant.Tickets to the Rihanna Super Fan Brunch are $35 and are now available on the Back Bay Harry’s website. We suggest purchasing your tickets ahead of time as this brunch is sure to fill up fast.

http://bostinno.streetwise.co/2015/02/10/rihanna-themed-brunch-in-boston-back-bay-harrys-super-fan-brunch-series/

rihwalk_zps02e1951e.gif