The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

• 4 weeks later...

Separately they are pretty women but next to each other...they always seen to cancel each other out :lol: like neither are that appealing to me in that pic or any pic together.Maybe a lil cute... Its strange.

I totally get that :lmao:

I totally get that :lmao:.

I thought I was the only one. Something always looks off when they take a pic together. They look like they are being forced to take a pic. No chemistry..no vibe..no nothing. It actually reminds me of when Janet and Halle Berry took photos together at that Ebony gala they were honored at years ago. They looked so uncomfortable around each other. Again, two stunning looking women but bland ass pix. How? :mellow: You Would expect COMPLETE SLAYAGE ..but body language captured on pix is an ugly thing.

• Upvote 1

it would have been great to see them look goofy together like they did with other celebrities at the event, but I guess when you really aint feeling a bitch you cant force it. they always look stiff together. I wonder if they know that their fans are mortal enemies lol.

I don't know what to think of R&B relationship.  For all their connections, they have not even worked together(musically).  They attend the same events.  Have Jay in common.  Appeal to similar demographics. 

It's unbelievable they have not collaborated musically.  I'm not sure if it's the female competitive attitude or they simply just tolerate each other for the public.

But Rih and Dior need to get it together..that outfit, although appropriate for the event, is a mess.  Beyonce looks good(although the styling isn't appropriate).

But nothing will ever top them sharing the cover of Vogue for their annual pic.

• Upvote 2

I don't know what to think of R&B relationship.  For all their connections, they have not even worked together(musically).  They attend the same events.  Have Jay in common.  Appeal to similar demographics. 

It's unbelievable they have not collaborated musically.  I'm not sure if it's the female competitive attitude or they simply just tolerate each other for the public.

But Rih and Dior need to get it together..that outfit, although appropriate for the event, is a mess.  Beyonce looks good(although the styling isn't appropriate).

But nothing will ever top them sharing the cover of Vogue for their annual pic.

there is so much money to be made from their collaboration and these greedy hoes love money so Im guessing somebody aint feeling the other one like that.