DJ Y2K Malone™

The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

i expect BBHMM to go up on the top 100 it might just crack the top 10 if the streaming of the video keeps up she has 10 miliion plus on vevo and youtube  she already went up 20 spots on itunes in the past 24 hours

Couldn't you just let me have my hit thread :umm:

• Upvote 1

Her first flop? -_- 

I wouldnt say that, It still knocks, I think the bar for Rihanna is high because she came off a really good album, so people expect a lot from her now

BBHMM rihpeaked.  It may not hit top then though if pop radio doesn't play it.

Oh well..she's been seen going to the studio this week..AxxuqrE_zpsks9fwlag.jpg

I lowkey want Rhenna to do something like this 

She would slay -_- This the black gay guy who dressed like a girl on Glee btw

Just discovered "Kiss It Better" the other day, and I actually really like it. I'm surprised it didn't catch on.

• Upvote 1

Just discovered "Kiss It Better" the other day, and I actually really like it. I'm surprised it didn't catch on.

You didn't hear Anti yet? :o You might love Love On The Brain 

Yea Andy I think you'd like that song alot too, it's my favorite song on the album

DiscoveRIHing the blessing that is KIB so late..:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Anti really does SHIT on every mainstream pop alberm this year doesn it? After all this time it still sounds fresh and new... Trully a reverse Artpop experience 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Anti really does SHIT on every mainstream pop alberm this year doesn it? After all this time it still sounds fresh and new... Trully a reverse Artpop experience 

giphy.gif

I really haven't heard a album better than Anti this year.

You have non-believers thinking that stale beverage is better, but ANTI works as a whole.  It's unapologetically Rihanna..she's serving EVERYTHING.. an unexpected cover, soul music, indie pop, electro trap, etc.  She really thought about how she wanted the album to sound..and it flows seamlessly from one track to the next.  Her videos have been subpar though..she really needs to work on that. 

• Upvote 1

Shouldn't this be called "The Official Legendary Rihallah Thread"? :unsure:  Cus Rihallah is legendary not this thread. -_- 

giphy.gif

:rolleyes: 

Needed Me makes me so dirty 

Edited by Dammn Bu

You didn't hear Anti yet? :o You might love Love On The Brain 

Yeah I haven't gotten around to it :asham:, but now that I've heard this song too I'll play the whole album soon. I like the retro Ben E. King-esque vibe. B) 

Flying up to New York to see ha at the Global Citizen Festival. My 5th time seeing her live. #KissItBetter