The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Since I still can't stand the watered down "Commander", *skips to the next track*

Did she sample Fergie for "California King Bed" :unsure: I hear "Big Girls Don't Cry" during the verses...must just be the guitar.

Yeah I am the same way. I wasnt even sure i liked it at all at first. But, its ok I guess. One of the weakest for me tho I think

As for right now, it's the second weakest...I'll go back to "Cheers" and fast forward to the verses later -_-

Since I still can't stand the watered down "Commander", *skips to the next track*

Did she sample Fergie for "California King Bed" :unsure: I hear "Big Girls Don't Cry" during the verses...must just be the guitar.

As for right now, it's the second weakest...I'll go back to "Cheers" and fast forward to the verses later -_-

funny u say that when i first heard it immediately starting humming commander, i like commander more than only girl

yeah i can do without fading but i said that about firebomb on rated r and i like that track now

I always liked Firebomb its waaaay better than Fading.

Ok what are the the extra tracks from all the international versions and shit. This might be my first Itunes album from My Iphone 4 haaaaaaay! If I decide to get it over Droid this week!