Why the hell am I reading George Bush's continuous lies book?

Jodienda76

>_< So I have a day off, FINALLY! I'm spending time with my cousin's kids and my son...My cousin the Bush lover has his damned book and I'm acutally skimming through it. And it's just :lmao::wtf::unsure: All at the same time.

omg jodi please put that book down before ur eyes start to bleed -_-

:lmao: And nobody betta not say shit to me! Modern Family won't be on tonight because of the CMA's.. :angry:

i haven't watched modern family at all this season. :ph34r:

i don't know if you feel the same, but i find myself not caring for tv shows this season (compared to last year). :umm:

i haven't watched modern family at all this season. :ph34r:

i don't know if you feel the same, but i find myself not caring for tv shows this season (compared to last year). :umm:

:blink::mellow: OH no Ray.. :cry:

Yeah, I feel you..I think I only watch a handful of channels..and like Janhova, I like documentaries and such.. B):coffee:

:blink::mellow: OH no Ray.. :cry:

Yeah, I feel you..I think I only watch a handful of channels..and like Janhova, I like documentaries and such.. B):coffee:

i lost interest. -_-

i've missed a bunch of shows. i don't care enough to go and download them if i miss them (including flea, errr...glee hee.gif ). :umm: