(once again) ..TREY SONGZ "downlow" LOVER has been exposed!!!!!!

janetDAYZ

From BET:

http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/spotlight/2010/11/11/another-day-another-trey-songz/

Another Day, Another Gay Rumor For Trey Songz

Published by Runteldat on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 12:00 am.

trey-songz1-300x215.png

Despite Trey Songz’ obvious affinity for women, people continue to spread rumors that he’s somewhere holed up with some hurly burly man.

The latest rumor goes as follows:

Bossip sources tell us there is a new man in Trey’s life: 24-year-old Brandin Deida, an employee of RocNation.

Our source tells us that Brandin is an NYU graduate who worked at Sony in their A&R department before getting his gig at RocNation. From what we hear he’s quite a looker.

He’s described as being a 6’4 lightskinned young man who sports waves and a few tattoos.

According to a Bossip inside source, Trey and Brandin met in Los Angeles on

September 12 — a day before the MTV Video Music Awards.

“They’ve been inseparable ever since,” says the source, “but everything is very lowkey.”

Our source tells us the two have avoided being photographed together thus far, but Trey is always visiting Brandin at the 1411 Roc building in NYC where he works since Trey has spent a great deal of time in New York since finishing his Beacon Theater dates on 10/14 and 10/15 when his tour with Monica wrapped up.

“Trey is in Seattle right now preparing for the OMG Tour which starts tomorrow,” the insider tells Bossip, “and Brandin is there also, presumably on ‘business’.”

So low key that it ends up on a major entertainment blog. Oh okay.

At this point unless there’s photographic evidence of Trey Songz whipping his stuff out on the counter for some man shouldn’t this energy be directed towards writing the next great hood lit novel?

Yawn.

Source

hots. :wub:

i'm laughing my ass off over this im convo:

mrladiesman21: yo is it weird that when i imagine brad pitt naked he always has a small dick?

dougthathug08: uhh, i guess

dougthathug08: but its even weirder that you imagine brad pitt naked

mrladiesman21: riiight. did i write brad pitt?

dougthathug08: dude its IM you can read what you just wrote...

mrladiesman21: oh hahaha i meant to say madonna. she's soo hott i just wanna bang all up in her

dougthathug08: ok, but then why do you imagine her with a small dick?

mrladiesman21: i still haven't gotten used to this new keyboard...

mrladiesman21 has signed off

i can't. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: