THE TOP 25 POSTERS!!! ..(so far in the new era of this NEW BOARD))

janetDAYZ

The girls are OBVIOUSLY jealous of my ICONIC and LEGENDARY status :coffee::sigh:

The shade is I haven't posted "regularly" in weeks...and just recently started posting frequently again, and I'm STILL in the top 5.

....I see why the girls are mad -_-

2cbi3k.jpg

B)

All that says is that you were posting ur ass off so much at the beginning of the new era to where you could have took a break for a damn year and still made top 10 :mellow::lmao:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao::excited: I know, right? I didn't think that post count was right, it doesnt seem like I've posted that many times. Shiiiiit, not that I'm complainin' or anything :lol:

I definatley can't believe Im 3,000+ but Henri always debuts on the chart with huge numbers! :lol: :lol: I dont think I've ever not seen him not in the TOP 5

I definatley can't believe Im 3,000+ but Henri always debuts on the chart with huge numbers! :lol: :lol: I dont think I've ever not seen him not in the TOP 5

al_BET_Awards_June_25_2002_-4-.jpg

I thought you couldn't give urself points :unsure:I've tried :ph34r:

You can. Janhova's Witness does it all the time and his Reputation is at 113. You have a limit for "+" as well as "-" -_-

:lol: Those are some huge numbers! In posting terms, that's gotta at least be a gold certification :lol: Henry ROUTINELY rips it up, he's predominately top 3 in the daily 'charts' :lol:

Sorry hun, but I can't see or hear you...

janet1717.jpg

...can you move up to a better spot and speak up?

Well it was your pet that went "negative" crazy on me, because I gave the first post she created a negative -_-

Sweetie, I don't move or speak up for random flop bitches... but I'm amused that you think you actually can come for me. It's cute..

vcupmb.jpg

dejavu isn't a damn pet :rolleyes: ...and yeah, it was probably her -_-

Idk, probably somewhere on Tumblr. I steal gifs from so many places, it's hard to keep up. 2sb4ymv.gif

I'm a bit of gif thief too, but don't tell anyone I said that though. :ph34r:

Um..its not like you're #1 ..chill da fuck out :filenails:

I am #1... it's a conspiracy that I'm not ranked higher on this list! :angry:

You act like Im faaaaaaaaaar behind

You are, sweetie. You are... :wave:

Archived