OOOOOH A whole new take on Feedback?

Jodienda76

I watch to see if the writers and director got smart and put Brittany back into the lead spot...I keep seeing that won't happen :sigh: Sue made me laugh when she blasted the confetti last night :lmao:

other than sue, britt is the only that's made me laugh. -_-

i loved that scene. :lol:

i'm seriously gonna stop watching if they don't start using sue more. she's been m.i.a. lately. :umm:

you'd think they'd cater more to the only person in the cast that received the emmy. :sigh:

other than sue, britt is the only that's made me laugh. -_-

i loved that scene. :lol:

i'm seriously gonna stop watching if they don't start using sue more. she's been m.i.a. lately. :umm:

you'd think they'd cater more to the only person in the cast that received the emmy. :sigh:

She just says whatever comes to her mind :lmao:

I noticed that too. She basically makes the show. They're slowly pushing her in the back and putting Kurt's unwanted ass in the front :umm:

She just says whatever comes to her mind :lmao:

I noticed that too. She basically makes the show. They're slowly pushing her in the back and putting Kurt's unwanted ass in the front :umm:

it's perfect. :lmao:

she really does. she's the one i use to convince others to watch. then they watch the show and give me one of these ' :umm: ' looks cause she's nowhere to be found. i don't blame them. -_-

i used to like kurt, but his stans (just like rachel's stans) ruined him for me. :hmph:

i can see they're trying to get him that emmy but this show is not a drama, it's comedy. dumbasses. :lol:

it's perfect. :lmao:

she really does. she's the one i use to convince others to watch. then they watch the show and give me one of these ' :umm: ' looks cause she's nowhere to be found. i don't blame them. -_-

i used to like kurt, but his stans (just like rachel's stans) ruined him for me. :hmph:

i can see they're trying to get him that emmy but this show is not a drama, it's comedy. dumbasses. :lol:

Now she and Wheels are gonna be a couple -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I don't get why he has stans...he's not a great dancer like Brittany and the Asian guy and girl, and he can't sing as good as the rest. IKR! Every time he's on the screen it has to be so dramatic :sigh: I won't be buying this season on DVD -_-

Now she and Wheels are gonna be a couple -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I don't get why he has stans...he's not a great dancer like Brittany and the Asian guy and girl, and he can't sing as good as the rest. IKR! Every time he's on the screen it has to be so dramatic :sigh: I won't be buying this season on DVD -_-

i wonder how that's gonna work out. -_- i'm still dying when they were in her bedroom trying to harmonize. :lmao:

i don't get why any of them kids have stans. :shifty: this gay bullying storyline is gonna go on for a while so expect more drama. :sigh:

also, mmm @ other asian. "howudoin.gif" :ph34r:

i wonder how that's gonna work out. -_- i'm still dying when they were in her bedroom trying to harmonize. :lmao:

i don't get why any of them kids have stans. :shifty: this gay bullying storyline is gonna go on for a while so expect more drama. :sigh:

also, mmm @ other asian. "howudoin.gif" :ph34r:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well I'm kinda a Brittany stan...well not really. If I liked the show more I would be. They really need to ditch that...not ALL schools have that gay bullying going on.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well I'm kinda a Brittany stan...well not really. If I liked the show more I would be. They really need to ditch that...not ALL schools have that gay bullying going on.

:lol:

i love brittany & santana. santana is such a bitch. :lol: i'd rather follow the closeted jock's storyline instead of kurt. -_-

:whistle:

:lol:

i love brittany & santana. santana is such a bitch. :lol: i'd rather follow the closeted jock's storyline instead of kurt. -_-

:whistle:

That scene with Brittana in the bed was freakin' hawt! :excited: You and me both...maybe they should hook him up with Puck :whistle:

I was about to go to the gym, but right time I walking out I saw a moose. I did the electric slide back in -_-

That scene with Brittana in the bed was freakin' hawt! :excited: You and me both...maybe they should hook him up with Puck :whistle:

I was about to go to the gym, but right time I walking out I saw a moose. I did the electric slide back in -_-

some folks i know freaked the fuq out over that scene & the scissoring comment. they were all "think of the children". i believe that episode was TV-14...just saying. :coffee:

puck needs to be gay. i get some 'hay gurl' vibes from him. :whistle:

i would've done a forward flip over it and then sprinted to the exit. :lol:

some folks i know freaked the fuq out over that scene & the scissoring comment. they were all "think of the children". i believe that episode was TV-14...just saying. :coffee:

puck needs to be gay. i get some 'hay gurl' vibes from him. :whistle:

i would've done a forward flip over it and then sprinted to the exit. :lol:

Folks should get over it...I bet I can go to a 4th grade class and they can teach me about sex nowadays -_- ... :lmao: Same here...especially the episode where he was hitting on Mercedes.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'll try that now...I just finished watching Nelly F.'s Latin Grammys performance. She sucks as usual, but the dancers are fyah. She has the JabbaWockeeZ on stage with her

Folks should get over it...I bet I can go to a 4th grade class and they can teach me about sex nowadays -_- ... :lmao: Same here...especially the episode where he was hitting on Mercedes.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'll try that now...I just finished watching Nelly F.'s Latin Grammys performance. She sucks as usual, but the dancers are fyah. She has the JabbaWockeeZ on stage with her

these kids today are so ahead of the game. :umm: cue the "blame tv for corrupting our childrenzzz!!!111!" crowd. >_<

i get the feeling that the guy who plays puck really doesn't want to be on this show. -_-

i missed the show. <_<