Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sir lol

And i'm trying to learn that M16 thing! ...without the whole bootcamp, living in alaska, fighting the taliban part...

I'm just hitting 6'2 and my growth has stopped <_<

It's not hard to do at all once you do it over and over. I just recently did it for the first time in 4 years and still done it in 10 seconds.

Were you ever caught out? Did anybody ever ask why they never saw them? :lol:

Yeah, well, one time when I was about 8 (I'm guessing, I don't really remember) a new family moved in across the street and they had a daughter my age, and I initially told her that I was an only child - but later I was told her I had siblings and she was like "no you don't!"

That was the only time I ever remember somebody actually calling me out on it. At some point I revealed to one friend that I was an only child, and she'd been believing my stories for years. :lol: She was kinda slow, though.

OMG OMG OMG OMG :clapping::excited:

TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!! I AM SO JEALOUS LOL

LMAO Paul. It wasn't Enrique Iglesias...I was just joking...I did cheat on him with a famous latin singer, but I can't say who it was. There's only one forum member I told, but I don't kiss and tell.

haha damn thats cool though :thumbup:

Not really ..they're drunks on and off stage. >_< All the other dancers would go talk to them,..joke with them. I kept my distance. I NEVER spoke a word to either of them. They would come to soundcheck reeking of alcohol. Unprofessional messes.

Archived