Anyone watching Survivor: Nicaragua this season?

LyricalLesson

Used to love the show a lot. But they seem to blend in with each other, and I felt it lost it's luster. I loved season 2 "Australian Outback", season 14 "Fiji" and season 15 "China". But I haven't seen a season in full since season 15, I figured I'd just outgrown the show...however, this one has once again turned me into a super-fan!

21 seasons deep and I feel like I've stumbled upon my favorite one yet. I was looking around the internet, and people aren't loving this one as much as I am, which is crazy to me. Any of you guys watch it? I wanna see if there are any fans before I look like a fool having an in-depth conversation with myself :lol:

China was pretty ill, probably my 4th favorite season. Haha, yeah it's still running, and running strong, this season is CRAZY!

You guys need to just look up one of the girls on the show, her name is "NaOnka" . . . NaOnka alone is reality television GOLD! White people who watch the show CANNOT STAND HER! Haha, they even go as far as dropping racial slurs about her all over YouTube. I love her, she's the shit, haha.

China was pretty ill, probably my 4th favorite season. Haha, yeah it's still running, and running strong, this season is CRAZY!

You guys need to just look up one of the girls on the show, her name is "NaOnka" . . . NaOnka alone is reality television GOLD! White people who watch the show CANNOT STAND HER! Haha, they even go as far as dropping racial slurs about her all over YouTube. I love her, she's the shit, haha.

I saw the first video that popped up on youtube and OMG! :excited: Is she still on? :lmao:

Henry, she is STILL on! And I think she's gonna make it to the finals. Why? Because she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell to win, and people would be STUPID to eliminate a player in this game who won't get a $1,000,000 vote in the end. Hahaha, which one did you see Henry? She single-handedly made me laugh so hard I started crying on yesterday's episode! She's slays during tribal council :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Henry, she is STILL on! And I think she's gonna make it to the finals. Why? Because she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell to win, and people would be STUPID to eliminate a player in this game who won't get a $1,000,000 vote in the end. Hahaha, which one did you see Henry? She single-handedly made me laugh so hard I started crying on yesterday's episode! She's slays during tribal council :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It would be HILARIOUS if she ended up winning :excited: I saw the one where she knocked the handicapped girl over to get the hint about the idol :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Hopefully CBS has the full episodes up on their site -_-

It would be HILARIOUS if she ended up winning :excited: I saw the one where she knocked the handicapped girl over to get the hint about the idol :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Hopefully CBS has the full episodes up on their site -_-

:lmao: That's the episode I figured you saw, hahaha. Viewers were "outraged" when Nay 'tackled' Kelly B like a football player, haha. I wasn't that bad, believe me. But they wanted a reason to hate the big mouthed HOOD black girl lol. She calls herself hood, told everyone she ain't ghetto, she's HOOD! :lol: I love her. I would trip out if she won :lmao:

They do have to full episodes on the survivor website through CBS, I be over there all the time :lol: I'm obsessed!

:lmao: That's the episode I figured you saw, hahaha. Viewers were "outraged" when Nay 'tackled' Kelly B like a football player, haha. I wasn't that bad, believe me. But they wanted a reason to hate the big mouthed HOOD black girl lol. She calls herself hood, told everyone she ain't ghetto, she's HOOD! :lol: I love her. I would trip out if she won :lmao:

They do have to full episodes on the survivor website through CBS, I be over there all the time :lol: I'm obsessed!

Yes! :lmao: I laughed hard at the hood part lol. And Kelly B tried to get them to feel bad for her by saying she didn't know why she tackled her...chile please :yawn: But Nay truly did it when she said Kelly B should keep her leg away from the fire or something like that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:excited:

Yes! :lmao: I laughed hard at the hood part lol. And Kelly B tried to get them to feel bad for her by saying she didn't know why she tackled her...chile please :yawn:But Nay truly did it when she said Kelly B should keep her leg away from the fire or something like that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:excited:

*DEAD* :lmao:

I lost it when she said that :lol: At the same time though, I was mad because I knew she pretty much

gave away any chance she had left to possibly win the competition, lol. It's all good though, I just

want her on there for as long as she can be there, she's THE show for me :lol:

Yeah, Kelly was tryin' to get the sympathy vote, bust she had to have known her ass was goin home sooner

or later, ain't nobody stupid enough to keep a handicapped person there until the end, sympathy would

reign supreme and she'd have been a lock to win the money. So like Nay, I say GOOD RIDDANCE, :excited::lmao:

*DEAD* :lmao:

I lost it when she said that :lol: At the same time though, I was mad because I knew she pretty much

gave away any chance she had left to possibly win the competition, lol. It's all good though, I just

want her on there for as long as she can be there, she's THE show for me :lol:

Yeah, Kelly was tryin' to get the sympathy vote, bust she had to have known her ass was goin home sooner

or later, ain't nobody stupid enough to keep a handicapped person there until the end, sympathy would

reign supreme and she'd have been a lock to win the money. So like Nay, I say GOOD RIDDANCE, :excited::lmao:

They would be mad haters if she don't win. From what I've seen, she was playing the game and wasn't about to let anyone get a "charity/sympathy" card for anything -_-

I applaud her for going on the show, but she knew she wasn't gonna win -_-

Yes Henry! :excited: Now we can talk about this thing the rest of the way through, I love this damn season :lmao:

You're right, by the way. NaOnka has been playing the game very well. She's just not your typical fake-nice person. She's in-your-face, real, and she's one of the tougher more athletic females in the game. If she makes it to the end, she won't win because of personal vendettas against her, which is pretty messed up. But whatever will be, will be...I'm just enjoying each episode she's on :lol:

Yes Henry! :excited: Now we can talk about this thing the rest of the way through, I love this damn season :lmao:

You're right, by the way. NaOnka has been playing the game very well. She's just not your typical fake-nice person. She's in-your-face, real, and she's one of the tougher more athletic females in the game. If she makes it to the end, she won't win because of personal vendettas against her, which is pretty messed up. But whatever will be, will be...I'm just enjoying each episode she's on :lol:

She's a mess. Taking that stuff out into the woods because she was pissed basically ended her chances :lmao: Her mannerisms just truly kills me to the highest level possible :lmao: I love Marty (still watching 8 so I don't know if he's out yet), but he was SOOOOOOO stupid for giving up that idol :umm:

:excited: TRIBAL COUNCIL EPISODE 9 :excited:

*DEAD*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I swear I couldn't breathe when I watched it, Jeff Probst was trippin' :lol: he was genuinely shocked. I know that even Nay knows she ain't winning this money :lmao: ESPECIALLY after she hid the pots, spoons and the flour, you're right :lol:

It's those mannerisms, the shit that pops out of her mouth and the I-just-dont-give-a-F%$K mentality she's got that gets me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: she does or says something that shocks, amazes, or makes me scratch my head every week :excited:

I'm completely on the other side of the fence when it comes to Marty though. Can't stand the guy. Him and Jill piss me off. Same goes for Dan's old decrepit ass, and that bitch Alina! Jimmy T. was annoying as hell. I was hella shocked when Tyrone was voted out. And even though he shot himself in the foot at Tribal Council -- I was shocked when Shannon was voted out. I thought dude was gonna be there for a while just based off his physique and personality, but that mouth (which may have been worse than Nay's) did him in.

My favorites are Chase, NaOnka, Brenda, Fabio (because he's playing a helluva roll acting dumb, when really he's just as smart as anyone in the game) and Jane/Benry. I don't really care about the rest of them. I liked Sash at the very beginning, but he grated on my nerves in the past month or so.

I can't stop watching it! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: She had Jeff speechless :excited: OMG! She should have her own reality TV show after this :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Just in the time of me replying to your last post, you replied again and read my mind :lol: On the real, NaOnka is reality television GOLD :lmao: I've never seen anything like that before haha. You know damn well that she's gonna go down as the most hated contestant ever after this :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I love her crazy ass!

:excited: TRIBAL COUNCIL EPISODE 9 :excited:

*DEAD*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I swear I couldn't breathe when I watched it, Jeff Probst was trippin' :lol: he was genuinely shocked. I know that even Nay knows she ain't winning this money :lmao: ESPECIALLY after she hid the pots, spoons and the flour, you're right :lol:

It's those mannerisms, the shit that pops out of her mouth and the I-just-dont-give-a-F%$K mentality she's got that gets me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: she does or says something that shocks, amazes, or makes me scratch my head every week :excited:

I'm completely on the other side of the fence when it comes to Marty though. Can't stand the guy. Him and Jill piss me off. Same goes for Dan's old decrepit ass, and that bitch Alina! Jimmy T. was annoying as hell. I was hella shocked when Tyrone was voted out. And even though he shot himself in the foot at Tribal Council -- I was shocked when Shannon was voted out. I thought dude was gonna be there for a while just based off his physique and personality, but that mouth (which may have been worse than Nay's) did him in.

My favorites are Chase, NaOnka, Brenda, Fabio (because he's playing a helluva roll acting dumb, when really he's just as smart as anyone in the game) and Jane/Benry. I don't really care about the rest of them. I liked Sash at the very beginning, but he grated on my nerves in the past month or so.

Jeff's facial expressions during it was perfect :lmao: You can tell that was the first time he was ever into a T.C. :lmao: I lost it when she compared it to Track & Field and was talking about how she had to hype herself up :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm pissed Marty's gone...I would love to have seen him and Nay go at it back at camp.

I think Fabio is actually dumb...his lil confessional when he was talking about how he believed that obvious lie Marty said about being a master chess champion is him and not a role :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Just in the time of me replying to your last post, you replied again and read my mind :lol: On the real, NaOnka is reality television GOLD :lmao: I've never seen anything like that before haha. You know damn well that she's gonna go down as the most hated contestant ever after this :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I love her crazy ass!

That show would be great. The only other contestant people hated was Alicia (I loved her :wub: ) from The Australian Outback season, but Nay tops her :lmao: