POST YOUR JANHOVA BLESSING OF THE DAY!

vibeology

I saw a comment on a blog about Her tour and it was good feedback which made me smile <_<

:lmao: You sound like me and my damn home town..It ain't that bad Sphenxie.. :unsure: And plus you can travel to Spain and all those other countries.. :cheers:

:lol: :lol:

Noes not spain x_x I literally go there at least 10 times a year :lol: True but that doesn't make PT a good place to live in -_-

I saw a comment on a blog about Her tour and it was good feedback which made me smile <_<

:lol: :lol:

Noes not spain x_x I literally go there at least 10 times a year :lol: True but that doesn't make PT a good place to live in -_-

I would love to visit Spain one of these days..my mission is to get to Greece.. :shifty:

I would love to visit Spain one of these days..my mission is to get to Greece.. :shifty:

You'll love Spain. Madrid even more so . It's like daisies and Rainbows all over town, gay 24/7

I want to go to Greece as well but they are having probs and all that ish now >_<

You'll love Spain. Madrid even more so . It's like daisies and Rainbows all over town, gay 24/7

I want to go to Greece as well but they are having probs and all that ish now >_<

:excited: I'm sure you love it.

I just want to visit Athens..I don't care about anything else.. :coffee:

:cheer:

:rolleyes:

:excited: I'm sure you love it.

I just want to visit Athens..I don't care about anything else.. :coffee:

denied :rolleyes:

Not a good idea to go there now :lol: they are having huge government problems , bitches been up on the street throwing stones and ish.

You know as a black man you were gonna get dragged as a shield by someone :unsure:

denied :rolleyes:

Not a good idea to go there now :lol: they are having huge government problems , bitches been up on the street throwing stones and ish.

You know as a black man you were gonna get dragged as a shield by someone :unsure:

*giggles*

Ugh, I'm tired of these government problems..they fucking up.. :flipoff:

Can I claim to be a n***a spaniard.. :unsure: I heard I can pass for mexican.. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...