Sign in to follow this  
vibeology

POST YOUR JANHOVA BLESSING OF THE DAY!

My grandmother made me a plate of crepes today. Thank you Janhova!

13_BowingDown.jpg

My check engine light went off. ^_^ Nothing but her blessing. :tear: I'm still gonna take my car in tomorrow though. -_-

Thank you Janhova for this delicious chocolate I just ate. :blush:

Thank you Janhova for making me realise that everybody elses music is just shit.

I was sleeping in an unknown bed on Saturday night (do NOT :lol:) and was feeling a lil off since it's ages since I stayed away from my own bed, so I listened to Pleasure Principle and Special/Can't Be Stopped on my iPod under the covers :excited::lol:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1309970116' post='176098]

I was sleeping in an unknown bed on Saturday night (do NOT :lol:) and was feeling a lil off since it's ages since I stayed away from my own bed, so I listened to Pleasure Principle and Special/Can't Be Stopped on my iPod under the covers :excited::lol:

My sister was in a car accident today. But she's doing just fine. Janhova took the wheel. ^_^

My sister was in a car accident today. But she's doing just fine. Janhova took the wheel. ^_^

Oh, wow! Glad to hear she's fine, Austin.

Oh, wow! Glad to hear she's fine, Austin.

Thank you. ^_^ It was one of the scariest drives of my life. -_-

It's because of Janhova that I've shed 8 lbs. Her blessings know no bounds.. :tear:

Janhova has blessed the lives of my nieces.

It's because of Janhova that I've shed 8 lbs. Her blessings know no bounds.. :tear:

I see the True You appendix is effective. B)

It's because of Janhova that I've met some of the most awesome people here ^_^ Even though one is a total pain in the ass, he's more than canceled out by my crush ^_^:wub::blush:

My car needs work, and my aunt said she'd help pay for the repairs. Janhova looking out for her witnesses. :blush:

I was at Bed Bath & Beyond and these sheets were $20.99. When I got to the register they rang up 40% off so they were $14.99. Janhova was looking out for me and my funds. :tear:

It was because of you Janhova, that I got the respect and attention I deserve from everyone I spoke to today. Thank You!

Janhova truly wants me to send her the sermons I've been writing for her and for me to be an artist myself. I have finally found a great recording system and instrumental maker. Thank you, Almighty Janhova :yahoo: