POST YOUR JANHOVA BLESSING OF THE DAY!

vibeology

Went to the store to buy a bag for my new job. It was already reduced, but I was trying to get some more off as it was a lil damaged. The cashier agreed to do so but when he wrung it up it was reduced to even lower amount!

Her blessings are never-ending :cry:

"And Vibeology called the name of that place Janhovajireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen."

Janhova Jireh, a provider. -_-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Had an email from Amazon to say that because I had bought my Janet vinyl through them they are giving my £5 off my next vinyl purchase in the next 30 days.

Now who has more vinyls coming out that I can use it on 🤔 

• 2 weeks later...

I have some reservations about the current job im doing but I found out my contract got extended for another 4months. In addition, when I got home there was letter telling me I got a £800 tax rebate...that's the 3rd year in a row.

Through Janhova all things are possible 

Image result for janhova picture

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, vibeology said:

I have some reservations about the current job im doing but I found out my contract got extended for another 4months. In addition, when I got home there was letter telling me I got a £800 tax rebate...that's the 3rd year in a row.

Through Janhova all things are possible 

Image result for janhova picture

That pic always takes me out. :lmao: Did @Mr. Wonder make this? :lmao:

On 6/13/2019 at 4:07 PM, Amy said:

Had an email from Amazon to say that because I had bought my Janet vinyl through them they are giving my £5 off my next vinyl purchase in the next 30 days.

Now who has more vinyls coming out that I can use it on 🤔 

Amazon aint no joke they here to take over I fucks with Amazon all the time now....I'm starting to buy everything off Amazon with the exception being clothes, when it comes to fit and the science of that they haven't figured that out. In short clothes are best tried on in a store for fit and sizing purposes before buying. Can't do that on the internet :coffee:

30 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Amazon aint no joke they here to take over I fucks with Amazon all the time now....I'm starting to buy everything off Amazon with the exception being clothes, when it comes to fit and the science of that they haven't figured that out. In short clothes are best tried on in a store for fit and sizing purposes before buying. Can't do that on the internet :coffee:

Clothing is different bc there’s billions of different shaped bodies on this planet. 

Buying clothes online from brands you already wear is a safe bet 

1 minute ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Clothing is different bc there’s billions of different shaped bodies on this planet. 

Buying clothes online from brands you already wear is a safe bet 

I would agree with you, but I have discovered that is not true either, because we have so many companies manufacturing "things" in cheap labor markets the quality of an item can vary even within the same company. I have bought items in store that were great and decided to buy the same brand online same style different color, only to discover the fit was different

Now there are still some things you can safely go with it's just a matter of knowing certain companies and how they are like A&F I could never buy their shit because they sized everything smaller even an X-Large was more a medium :umm:

17 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I would agree with you, but I have discovered that is not true either, because we have so many companies manufacturing "things" in cheap labor markets the quality of an item can vary even within the same company. I have bought items in store that were great and decided to buy the same brand online same style different color, only to discover the fit was different

Now there are still some things you can safely go with it's just a matter of knowing certain companies and how they are like A&F I could never buy their shit because they sized everything smaller even an X-Large was more a medium :umm:

What stores? 

A&F don’t like fat people and only douchebags shop there