POST YOUR JANHOVA BLESSING OF THE DAY!

vibeology

*walks in front of the church and gets the mic to testify*

Spirit Airline (don't fly with them...EVER!) called me yesterday. After reading the feedback I left for their horrible service and terminal, they refunded me and my boo all the money we spent with them (tickets, luggage, and the fees to use the overhead compartment...yes, those bastards charged for that). And that was just in time, because I gotta get my baby's car tire repaired after I replaced it with the spare (it has a screw it in).

IT WAS ALL JANHOVA'S DOING! THANK YOU JANHOVA! THANK YA!!!!!! *cues the musicians and gets slain in the Damita Jost*

churchpraise1.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was on Skype all night with someone from Oslo. We didn't know each othe rbut got talking due to music. Anyway I convinced him to play Miss You Much. He proceeded to buy Rhythm Nation 1814. All praise be to Janhova.

• Upvote 1

I was on Skype all night with someone from Oslo. We didn't know each othe rbut got talking due to music. Anyway I convinced him to play Miss You Much. He proceeded to buy Rhythm Nation 1814. All praise be to Janhova.

Converting people to Janetism one day at a time. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

It's only the power of Janhova that my laptop is fixed. :tear::wub:

It was fucking up two days ago, and last night when I got home, it was fixed..

She knows her musical blessings could not be lost so I can hear them on my IPOD. :wub:

Why is she such a merciful Goddess. :cry:

I graduated from college on Saturday.

:tear:

Janhova was with me in my brightest and darkest of days.

I looked back at my collegiate footprints and saw two set of footprints. But sometimes I only saw one. I asked Janhova, "Why is there only one set of footprints?" She replied, "My dear Witness, that was when I carried you." :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Upvote 2

I looked back at my collegiate footprints and saw two set of footprints. But sometimes I only saw one. I asked Janhova, "Why is there only one set of footprints?" She replied, "My dear Witness, that was when I carried you." :cry:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't like you. -_-

:lmao:!!!!! I seriously can't take you sometimes!

Ch it's about time you graduated though...I swear you've been in college forever.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Congradulations!!! :cheers::clapping: