POST YOUR JANHOVA BLESSING OF THE DAY!

vibeology

I know it has been quite some time, but I've enjoyed every minute of it. :wub:

Now comes the REAL stuff....LAW/GRAD School. :sigh:

Oddly enough, I'm really looking forward to it. :unsure:

Is grad school to yall what university is to me :unsure:? Or is university what you've been in?

It's understandable though. :cheers:

Have you applied to grad school? In the UK it usually takes 2 years in grad school I believe after a regular law course (you did do law right?). May Janhova bless you on your journey to become the next Rob Kardashian.

• 5 months later...

this past thursday, there was a massive end-of-the-world type of storm. a lighting bolt struck right outside my home and the power went out on all the other houses, except mine. i was listening to janhova the entire time. she spared me and gave me a reason to kiii @ my neighbors getting punched all the way back to the dark ages. -_-

• Upvote 3

this past thursday, there was a massive end-of-the-world type of storm. a lighting bolt struck right outside my home and the power went out on all the other houses, except mine. i was listening to janhova the entire time. she spared me and gave me a reason to kiii @ my neighbors getting punched all the way back to the dark ages. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

deadbananatree.png

I listened to Control on the way to school for my exam and when I got there, my professor decided to postpone the test. :D

ed2305b7.png

you folks are too funny I have learned that the nursing department has had several instructors fired. Janhova heard my cry in the wilderness and said that no one is higher than the power of Janhova, so she saw fit to strike down the evil. I said but I doubt, Janhova forgave me then she showed me the light, she struck down the dean of the nursing department, with 6 months left before retirement she was told to leave and had to find work somewhere else.

I can't get over this

tumblr_mc8zykcn9a1rf9vlmo1_250.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...