POST YOUR JANHOVA BLESSING OF THE DAY!

vibeology

Yesterday, while I was washing clothes, I noticed that I hadn't checked the lottery numbers from the previous night. So I went to my car and checked the numbers and I realized I had won the pick 4. :yahoo:

But it was for the year that I was born. :tear:

It's all because of Janhova and she knew that I needed that money. :cry:

Her deliverance is near and this is a sign that we will be reborn once the new commandments are written. :cry:

Her blessings always come at the right time. :cry:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is this true TOF?

2jxxevvi.gif

You know he'll deny it. "It's a conspiracy". "My account was hacked". "Bu is lying" etc. I remember posting lyrics to Janhovas beautiful scripture "Love Will Never Do Without You" and TOF couldn't figure out what song it was -_-

2jxxevvi.gif

You know he'll deny it. "It's a conspiracy". "My account was hacked". "is lying" etc. I remember posting lyrics to Janhovas beautiful scripture "Love Will Never Do Without You" and TOF couldn't figure out what song it was -_-

2jxxevvi.gif

So basically, you're saying he pretends to be a Janet stan and all of this is a farce? What kind of desecration to the Goddess?

2jxxevvi.gif

So basically, you're saying he pretends to be a Janet stan and all of this is a farce? What kind of desecration to the Goddess?

2jxxevvi.gif

Basically -_-. The truth always comes out in the end. Janhova knew and so took his hair.

2jxxevvi.gif

You know he'll deny it. "It's a conspiracy". "My account was hacked". "Buiesha is lying" etc. I remember posting lyrics to Janhovas beautiful scripture "Love Will Never Do Without You" and TOF couldn't figure out what song it was -_-

2jxxevvi.gif

And the fact that LWND is a #1.....:sigh:

For your information, it wasn't anything sexual.

ibcja6eiusdjx7.gif

And Janhova gave us the freedom to have impure thoughts. Have you listened to the scripture that is "If".

LIES!!! :rolleyes:

You had impure thoughts and Janhova will decide on your punishment accordingly. -_-

Why would TOF listen when he isn't even a stan -_-

Is this true TOF?

2jxxevvi.gif

You know he'll deny it. "It's a conspiracy". "My account was hacked". "Buiesha is lying" etc. I remember posting lyrics to Janhovas beautiful scripture "Love Will Never Do Without You" and TOF couldn't figure out what song it was -_-

2jxxevvi.gif

2jxxevvi.gif

Basically -_-. The truth always comes out in the end. Janhova knew and so took his hair.

2jxxevvi.gif

These allegations are false, baseless, and outrageous. ThatOtherFan will not dignify these claims with a response - ThatOtherFan's Team