Michael Jackson/Akon Duet 'Hold My Hand' To Be Released Next Week

TwistedElegance™

A collaboration between Senegalese singer-producer Akon and the late King of Pop Michael Jackson recorded three years ago will go on sale on Monday, Nov. 15 as the first single off an album of new music from Jackson, Sony Records confirmed on Thursday.

“The world was not ready to hear ‘Hold My Hand’ when it leaked a couple years ago. We were devastated about it,” says Akon, who worked with Michael before his death of a propofol overdose in June 2009. “But its time has definitely come; now in its final state, it has become an incredible, beautiful, anthemic song. I’m so proud to have had the chance to work with Michael, one of my all time idols.”

The self-titled project also features collaborations with 50 Cent and Lenny Kravitz.

Michael — the first album of new material from the singer since 2001′s Invincible — drops Dec. 14.

Check out the complete tracklisting below:

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)

2. Hollywood Tonight

3. Keep Your Head Up

4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me

5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)

6. Best Of Joy

7. Breaking News

8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)

9. Behind The Mask

10. Much Too Soon

http://www.popcrunch.com/michael-jackson-akon-duet-hold-my-hand-on-sale-monday/

Nuk we should head to sony and use are powerful influence to stop this album. :umm:

Thats a thought but I live for the calamity that we be created once they release an album featuring a sassy selection of Michael Jackson impersonators singing ovwe authentic MJ samples and such. :dance::dance::dance:

His insane fans will tear down the walls, that is the ones that don't commit suicide out of rage for the treatment of Michael. :dance:

And I'll be there to point and laugh :dance: