WHEN KEEPING IT "REAL" GOES WRONG (ON FACEBOOK)

janetDAYZ

OMG!! I read some facebook drama and this is exactly why I don't do facebook. My brother has one, and all you see is a bunch of especially girls posting things that make them look like asses. "I can't stand fake bitches" this and that. That damned "fake bitches" is totally played out. And these are mothers, old and young posting this way. :blink:

:lmao:

OMG!! I read some facebook drama and this is exactly why I don't do facebook. My brother has one, and all you see is a bunch of especially girls posting things that make them look like asses. "I can't stand fake bitches" this and that. That damned "fake bitches" is totally played out. And these are mothers, old and young posting this way. :blink:

I kid you not, but I just read someone's status and that was their status :sigh: And they wonder why I don't contact them when I visit home -_- Needless to say I deleted her from mine...but I'm thinking about going ahead and deleting my account.

LOL, now you ladies on here know not to post family tragedies on ya girl's facebook after her man "propost" to her...you know she wants to be a "wive"! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's a damn shame :o:lol: Did you see my thread about the facebook? I posted a convo that my friend and his baby momma had. She put his ass on blast

Chi.. :sigh: