I brought a REAL Rihanna "Loud" from the Lexington Market yesterday for 5 bucks and I must say...

King Baby

I am not done yet but it really is a great album from what I been hearing. "Cheers" is my jam. Rihanna is bringing the fire. Lady Gaga better come out with something out there for real. Beyonce needs to step up her game, because Rihanna is making better overall albums than her now. Rihanna has topped her as the biggest female hit maker in the world right now. Beyonce's albums ride between frantic club beats, and boring ballads. Rihanna uses a lot more variety and you can see the growth in her singing. I would never say she can't sing anymore. "Sasha Fierce" could have been a masterpeice but Beyonce was doing too much with it. Had she made it one disc and included the very best with song like "Radio" and "Smash Into You", and cut out alot of the sloppy emotionless ballads she would have had her masterpeice. She really only needed

Single Ladies, Radio, Smash Into You, Halo, Sweet Dreams, If I were a boy, and a few others. Since "Good Girl Gone Bad", Rihanna has consistantly made better albums that Beyonce.

This album to me is on par with her last album, it doesn't have the "Umbrella" mega smash classic on it, but she more than certainly keep up with "Rude Boy"...She may actually catch Janet's hot 100 record with this album. "Cheers" can easily go number 1, and I am shocked That the only girl in the world song missed number 1.

Rihanna's album feels like nearly every song could be a hit on some format, not necessarily a monster hit, but a hit.

If you have to bring up Gagallah and Beysus as a comparison, doesn't that take away from the quality of Rhinoceros' album? But since you want to take it there, Rihanna, per se, has not made any of her albums. She merely just sings tracks given to her. She has little to no creative input in "her" work. She's nothing more than Pinocchio (sp) in the studio. Whereas Gaga has written and produced every song on The Fame and The Fame Monster, including playing some of the instruments. Same with Beyonce, minus the playing instruments part. Beyonce has consistently made better albums and the critics and Grammy board will agree. How many "Best Album" awards, or even nominations, does Rihanna have in comparison to Gaga and Beyonce? The latter two have both been nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammys, whereas Rihanna has 5 albums and has yet to be nominated. The problem with Rihanna is that nobody takes her seriously as an artist. She's in the same boat as Britney. She TRIED to show some depth Rated F, a failed attempt to recreate TVR, and America wasn't having it and Rhiturned it along with her $10 tickets to her show(s). The Fame (Monster) had a theme of the events that take place being in the public eye and everything that goes along with it. I Am...Bipolar's theme was a personification of two contrasting characters. Rated F was something we had already seen before, i.e. Like A Pray, TVR, Stripped, etc.

To say Rihanna has made better albums than Gaga and Beyonce is absurd.

If you have to bring up Gagallah and Beysus as a comparison, doesn't that take away from the quality of Rhinoceros' album? But since you want to take it there, Rihanna, per se, has not made any of her albums. She merely just sings tracks given to her. She has little to no creative input in "her" work. She's nothing more than Pinocchio (sp) in the studio. Whereas Gaga has written and produced every song on The Fame and The Fame Monster, including playing some of the instruments. Same with Beyonce, minus the playing instruments part. Beyonce has consistently made better albums and the critics and Grammy board will agree. How many "Best Album" awards, or even nominations, does Rihanna have in comparison to Gaga and Beyonce? The latter two have both been nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammys, whereas Rihanna has 5 albums and has yet to be nominated. The problem with Rihanna is that nobody takes her seriously as an artist. She's in the same boat as Britney. She TRIED to show some depth Rated F, a failed attempt to recreate TVR, and America wasn't having it and Rhiturned it along with her $10 tickets to her show(s). The Fame (Monster) had a theme of the events that take place being in the public eye and everything that goes along with it. I Am...Bipolar's theme was a personification of two contrasting characters. Rated F was something we had already seen before, i.e. Like A Pray, TVR, Stripped, etc.

To say Rihanna has made better albums than Gaga and Beyonce is absurd.

maybe you should really talk what you know about Rihanna she was the executive producer on her last 2 album

she has total control over what she is doing

2-4.jpg

Beyonce is to the level where she gets nominations and wins based on politics which is exactly why Rihanna doesn't.

Like you said, Rihanna is looked at as a puppet, I don't deny that, but that is the only reason she doesn't get the nominations. If she were to demand her name be included as a writer and producer on all her songs like Beyonce does then she would get that credit.

Lady Gaga is definately a more talented artist, and cheers to her for co-producing her own album but her hype machine is stronger than her songs which is why she only has 2 number 1 singles like Ke$ha, and Rihanna has had 3 this year alone.

No denying Rihanna is a package, but the people doing the packaging know what they are doing, and if you stack the 5 best rihanna songs against the 5 best Gaga songs, Rihanna more than meets the challenge.

I think the best Beyonce songs are better than the best Rihanna songs. Beyonce just can't manage to put together a great album.

maybe you should really talk what you know about Rihanna she was the executive producer on her last 2 album

she has total control over what she is doing

2-4.jpg

You do know what the "Executive Producer" does right? Perhaps you should talk what YOU know. Or in this case, what you DON'T know. And I'm not here for being the fifth writer on songs.

Beyonce is to the level where she gets nominations and wins based on politics which is exactly why Rihanna doesn't.

Do you have proof of this? Or it could just be that she has good music. The critics will cosign me on that.

Like you said, Rihanna is looked at as a puppet, I don't deny that, but that is the only reason she doesn't get the nominations. If she were to demand her name be included as a writer and producer on all her songs like Beyonce does then she would get that credit.

Songwriting credits and producer credits have nothing to do with being nominated. Natalie Cole won Album of the Year in 1991 for Unforgettable...With Love and she didn't write a word on that album. Save it.

Lady Gaga is definately a more talented artist, and cheers to her for co-producing her own album but her hype machine is stronger than her songs which is why she only has 2 number 1 singles like Ke$ha, and Rihanna has had 3 this year alone.

Despite Gaga only have two number one singles, she has put 7 songs in the top 10, and outsold Rihanna in singles AND albums. Not to mention "Pokerface" and "Bad Romance" were bigger than all of Rihanna's singles on a global scale. Number ones don't mean anything if your album isn't selling. *cues Rude Boy*

No denying Rihanna is a package, but the people doing the packaging know what they are doing, and if you stack the 5 best rihanna songs against the 5 best Gaga songs, Rihanna more than meets the challenge.

No she doesn't :lol: . Her material pales in comparison. "Just Dance", "Poker Face", "Paparazzi", and some others it's really not close. Rihanna's team may have a bit more depth and substance, but when it comes to overall delivery Gaga is clearly superior.

I think the best Beyonce songs are better than the best Rihanna songs. Beyonce just can't manage to put together a great album.

LOL @ Beyonce not putting together a great album. Dangerously In Love set the tone for R&B music in the 2000s. 5 Grammys in one night and placed on the R&R Hall of Fame's 200 Definitive Albums list. Please lol.

You do know what the "Executive Producer" does right? Perhaps you should talk what YOU know. Or in this what, what you DON'T know. And I'm not here for being the fifth writer on songs.

I exactly know what it means and I'm not here for thieves either to down play anything Rihanna does shows that she is a threat if she so above and beyond Beyonce you would have paid this thread dust everyone is entitled to their opinion on what is good and what isn't

I exactly know what it means and I'm not here for thieves either to down play anything Rihanna does shows that she is a threat if she so above and beyond Beyonce you would have paid this thread dust everyone is entitled to their opinion on what is good and what isn't

Then you should know that being the executive producer isn't much of anything. SMH. And LOL @ Rhinoceros being a threat to anyone. Understand that she's a lesser girl. Beyonce and Gaga are greater girls. Rihanna hasn't come close to releasing an album as transcendent as Dangerously In Love or The Fame. Gaga already outsold her with one album both stateside and abroad. Snatched her wig as the most downloaded artist. Not only did The Fame Tour outgross all of Rihanna's tours (in less time at that), but there's already hype for her next album, and she has won more distinguished awards than Rihanna. In 2 years, Gaga has already eclipsed Rihanna's success and whatever impact Rihanna had. Beyonce shat on Rihanna's Cover Girl endorsements with L'Oreal. Shat on her tour. Shat on her relationship. Shat on her existence. Beyonce's pregnancy rumor alone has gotten more media coverage than Rihanna's last two albums. Poor Riherpes. :(

Then you should know that being the executive producer isn't much of anything. SMH. And LOL @ Rhinoceros being a threat to anyone. Understand that she's a lesser girl. Beyonce and Gaga are greater girls. Rihanna hasn't come close to releasing an album as transcendent as Dangerously In Love or The Fame. Gaga already outsold her with one album both stateside and abroad. Snatched her wig as the most downloaded artist. Not only did The Fame Tour outgross all of Rihanna's tours (in less time at that), but there's already hype for her next album, and she has won more distinguished awards than Rihanna. In 2 years, Gaga has already eclipsed Rihanna's success and whatever impact Rihanna had. Beyonce shat on Rihanna's Cover Girl endorsements with L'Oreal. Shat on her tour. Shat on her relationship. Shat on her existence. Beyonce's pregnancy rumor alone has gotten more media coverage than Rihanna's last two albums. Poor Riherpes. :(

it funny that Beyonce stans hold on to Gaga for dear life this isn't about Gaga it's about Beyonce if I'm not mistaken Gaga out sold Beyonce too so what is your point Gaga has been in the game less than any of the girls and has snatched all wigs because they did a song together dont mean nothing Beyonce is known for jumping on the band wagon of someone popular to make herself look good case in point Shakira

Oh Please everyboody knows that beyonce doesn't have great albums and "Dangerously in Love" sucked. "Good Girl Gone bad" is better overall than any Beyonce album and t has the hits to prove it. :excited::excited::excited:

"The Fame" was an excellent debut album but it was no "Good Girl Gone Bad"...

Artist like Rihanna, Ke$ha and Britney Spears are just not taken seriously enough to garner the type of politics that Beyonce, Alicia Keys and Gaga and them girls are.

There is a reason why if just 5 short years Rihanna is leaving Beyonce in the dust on the hot 100.

Quiet as its kept, Ke$ha is already matching what Gaga has done of the hot 100.

Gaga is all smoke and mirrors, but as far as her songs, she don't have anything that gets as emotional and with the depth of songs like "Unfaithful," or even Russian Roulette"...I really want to hear Gaga's new album.

WHen I hear songs like "Fire Bomb", I believe them. "Speechless" I don't believe. Vocally Gaga is a less talented Xtina at best, Rihanna sounds like nothing before her.

Rihanna grinds out great pop songs, reggae, R&B,

hip hop songs, and ballads...Gaga's ballads like "Speechless" pale in comparison to Rihanna's ballads and thats why they haven't been released as singles. Them ballads suck. Rihanna even does better ballads than Beyonce. Rihanna's voice has far more emotional then Beyonce's.

Don't you dudes get tired of the whole who outsold who or who better than who? Why are gay dudes so competitive with things that don't really matter... None of these girls know you and they not building up your bank account so why be so pressed? Beyonce , Gaga, and Rihanna all are great in their own way to be real.

Rihanna has a good team and knows how to pick singles

Gaga is cool brought a much needed shock factor to the game but... madonna and many other 80's artists kinda already did it... she just brought it back and made it her own...

Beyonce Shes a good performer and singer her songs... haven't been that great to me... She has to bring it with next album because shes a bit older and I expect more from her at this point.

Just enjoy the music.... yall can be so.... sometimes...

• Upvote 2

LMAO! You people and these diva wars. At the end of the day we like what we like and we hate what we hate. I don't understand why people get into who writes their music, who produces, how many albums they sell, how many awards they win or don't win. If it sounds good to you, looks good to you and you like it, then ENJOY it. Does it really affect you that some other asshole hates someone you enjoy, idolize, or consider great?

Don't you dudes get tired of the whole who outsold who or who better than who? Why are gay dudes so competitive with things that don't really matter... None of these girls know you and they not building up your bank account so why be so pressed? Beyonce , Gaga, and Rihanna all are great in their own way to be real.

Gaga is cool brought a much needed shock factor to the game but... madonna and many other 80's artists kinda already did it... she just brought it back and made it her own...

Beyonce Shes a good performer and singer her songs... haven't been that great to me... She has to bring it with next album because shes a bit older and I expect more from her at this point.

Lo mismo digo yo. Estas locas siempre con sus malditas dramas. El publico general no les importa un carajo esta mierda.

• Upvote 2

it funny that Beyonce stans hold on to Gaga for dear life this isn't about Gaga it's about Beyonce if I'm not mistaken Gaga out sold Beyonce too so what is your point Gaga has been in the game less than any of the girls and has snatched all wigs because they did a song together dont mean nothing Beyonce is known for jumping on the band wagon of someone popular to make herself look good case in point Shakira

Beyonce stans don't hold on to anybody. Didn't you learn anything when she told you she's been the #1 diva in this game for a minute? :lol: And yes you are mistaken, Beyonce has sold upwards of 130 million records. I am well aware that includes her sales with Destiny's Child. However Beyonce was in the group, therefore she gets credit for it. It's done for Michael, it's done for Curtis Mayfield, Eric Clapton and others. Therefore there's no rule when it comes to Beyonce. If you want to compare Beyonce to Gaga, Gaga hasn't come close to releasing something of the magnitude of "Single Ladies". Or even "Crazy In Love" if we're discussing singles. And as a Rihanna stan you should be accustomed to artists jumping on the bandwagon of someone popular. Beyonce doesn't NEED anyone. She accomplishments stand alone. Her two biggest records (Irre. and Single Ladies) don't include features. Can we say the same for Rihanna? Didn't think so.

Gaga is all smoke and mirrors, but as far as her songs, she don't have anything that gets as emotional and with the depth of songs like "Unfaithful," or even Russian Roulette"...I really want to hear Gaga's new album.

WHen I hear songs like "Fire Bomb", I believe them. "Speechless" I don't believe. Vocally Gaga is a less talented Xtina at best, Rihanna sounds like nothing before her.

Rihanna grinds out great pop songs, reggae, R&B,

hip hop songs, and ballads...Gaga's ballads like "Speechless" pale in comparison to Rihanna's ballads and thats why they haven't been released as singles. Them ballads suck. Rihanna even does better ballads than Beyonce. Rihanna's voice has far more emotional then Beyonce's.

Gaga may be all smoke and mirrors, which I agree with to an extent, but that's her selling point. Every artist has one. Beyonce has pushed out pop songs, reggae, R&B, and hip-hop influenced songs. The difference? Beyonce goes #1, Rihanna doesn't. Beyonce's voice is blah to me for the most part because it lacks conviction most of the time. However her vocal delivery is much stronger than Rihanna's. Rihanna sounds like a goat being imasculated on her ballads. The "I Am" side of Beyonce's last album topples any ballad Rihanna has ever done.

Beyonce stans don't hold on to anybody. Didn't you learn anything when she told you she's been the #1 diva in this game for a minute? :lol: And yes you are mistaken, Beyonce has sold upwards of 130 million records. I am well aware that includes her sales with Destiny's Child. However Beyonce was in the group, therefore she gets credit for it. It's done for Michael, it's done for Curtis Mayfield, Eric Clapton and others. Therefore there's no rule when it comes to Beyonce. If you want to compare Beyonce to Gaga, Gaga hasn't come close to releasing something of the magnitude of "Single Ladies". Or even "Crazy In Love" if we're discussing singles. And as a Rihanna stan you should be accustomed to artists jumping on the bandwagon of someone popular. Beyonce doesn't NEED anyone. She accomplishments stand alone. Her two biggest records (Irre. and Single Ladies) don't include features. Can we say the same for Rihanna? Didn't think so.

you are entitled to your opinion and i respect that even with Beyonce jumping on the band wagon she still couldn't get a #1 with Telephone or video phone and Rihanna blocked that ass by herself with rude boy

Rihanna may not be the best singer but listen to her last 3 album and listen to beyonce's who comes out on top

the only reason why Rated R wasn't that big is because of the chris brown situation I guess you forgot that GGGB sold more than B day

I dont know how many I am Sasha fierce sold compared to GGGB but i bet you they are neck and neck when was the last time beyonce had a #1 song world wide how many releases do beyonce have to have just to get that One #1 song

so far Rihanna's album comes out tuesday she has the # 1 song in the country and another that's #1 in the world

and the funny thing is Rihanna doesn't have to much of nothing to get notice you call her a goat cant dance cant sing but why is she even mentioned in the same sentence as Beyonce that tell you a lot :lmao:

you are entitled to your opinion and i respect that even with Beyonce jumping on the band wagon she still couldn't get a #1 with Telephone or video phone and Rihanna blocked that ass by herself with rude boy

Rihanna may not be the best singer but listen to her last 3 album and listen to beyonce's who comes out on top

the only reason why Rated R wasn't that big is because of the chris brown situation I guess you forgot that GGGB sold more than B day

I dont know how many I am Sasha fierce sold compared to GGGB but i bet you they are neck and neck when was the last time beyonce had a #1 song world wide how many releases do beyonce have to have just to get that One #1 song

so far Rihanna's album comes out tuesday she has the # 1 song in the country and another that's #1 in the world

and the funny thing is Rihanna doesn't have to much of nothing to get notice you call her a goat cant dance cant sing but why is she even mentioned in the same sentence as Beyonce that tell you a lot :lmao:

"Rude Boy" is the best you can do? That payola single that still FAILED to sell any more copies of Rated F? Not to mention "Telephone" alone sold more digital singles than Rude Boy, Russian Bankrupt, and all them other singles. :lmao: You fail! :lmao: And I could never listen to any Rihanna album, let alone any of her songs BESIDES "Rude Boy". Rihanna has the #1 song in the country. Okay, let's see how much she sells first week, if she'll open at #1, if she'll sell more than 200k first week, and if she'll be able to make it past 2x platinum. :lmao: Obiviously Beyonce doesn't need WW #1s because her album is selling, whereas Rihanna's isn't. GGGB is all you have to your credit. What about Flopping Of The Sun? A Flop Like Me? Rated F? Keep clinging on to that ONE album because she'll never be able to duplicate that success. Whereas Beyonce has outsold her previous effort in a declining market. 8 #1s and still can't make the Forbes list. :( And if you want to look at their last three albums comparatively....

I Am...Sasha Fierce

beyonce_six_grammys_2010.jpg

B'Day

beyonce_knowles_grammy.jpg

Dangerously In Love

beyonce-knowles6.jpg

:coffee:

The reason why Rated F flopped was because they tried to capitalize on a bad situation. Not to mention no one takes Rihanna seriously as an artist. Whereas Beyonce ranked as the 52nd greatest artist by VH1. Rihanna was still on the waiting list. It's nice that GGGB sold more than B'day, good for Rihanna for outselling Beyonce ONE time in her career. It'll never happen again with the way her sales are looking. They are declining with each album. 7.3 million to barely 2 million is hardly anything to brag about. Rihanna can get all the #1s in the world she wants. That doesn't mean shit if ppl are praising her for it and her albums aren't selling. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Beyonce, World Music Awards' Legend Award

1783439225_beyonce_-_2008_world_music_awards.jpg

Beyonce, Greatest Artist of the Decade (France)

646.jpg

Beyonce, MTV Europe, Best song, best video, best international female

beyonce.jpg

Where are Rihanna's? :coffee:

Food for thought:

Rihanna: Loud

(Mercury)

Rihanna is very much a poor man’s Beyoncé. Weaker voice, much less charisma and pretty where Beyoncé is beautiful.

That’s why you end up with an album of songs that don’t quite cut it, often with an OK voice but one that’s been through so many machines it sounds like you’re being sung to by the Sainsbury’s lady who announces “unknown item in bagging area”. Sometimes sounding a bit like Cher’s Believe, so not exactly cutting edge, some of the lyrics such as the “whips and chains excite me” bit of S&M smack of desperation.SG

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/210991/CD-Reviews-Take-That-Bruce-Springsteen-and-Rihanna

Poor Rihanna, she stay losing. -_-

If we want to fight and debate these chicks then thats what we'll do! So ya'll peace-keepers either pick your guns up and join the battle, or exit stage left! <_<

Now back to the fighting :dance:

ladies where we we?

That chick didn't se no damn 130 million records even with Destiny's Child, and the sale of their singles! :excited::excited:

"Crazy in Love" was also bigger than "Single Ladies" for sure in America. More than half of Beyonce's number 1 singles have included features. Lets not be the pot calling the kettle black. :excited::excited:

You just mad cause Beyonce and Rihanna was tied for a minute and then in a years time Rihanna has pulled way out in front. :dance:

That chick didn't se no damn 130 million records even with Destiny's Child, and the sale of their singles! :excited::excited:

"Crazy in Love" was also bigger than "Single Ladies" for sure in America. More than half of Beyonce's number 1 singles have included features. Lets not be the pot calling the kettle black. :excited::excited:

You just mad cause Beyonce and Rihanna was tied for a minute and then in a years time Rihanna has pulled way out in front. :dance:

I don't even know why you bother... :umm:

Gaga may be all smoke and mirrors, which I agree with to an extent, but that's her selling point. Every artist has one. Beyonce has pushed out pop songs, reggae, R&B, and hip-hop influenced songs. The difference? Beyonce goes #1, Rihanna doesn't. Beyonce's voice is blah to me for the most part because it lacks conviction most of the time. However her vocal delivery is much stronger than Rihanna's. Rihanna sounds like a goat being imasculated on her ballads. The "I Am" side of Beyonce's last album topples any ballad Rihanna has ever done.

Gwurl stop. You are doing too much. All those flopped songs made that half of the CD coaster worthy. "Halo" was the only song on their that was big and it still couldn't get to number 1...

And how is the difference beyonce goes number 1 when Rihanna has snatched Beyonce's mere 5 number 1 singles to peices with 8. The most of her generation. After her next number 1 single she ties Beyonce and destiny's childs number 1 singles combined. :excited: