I brought a REAL Rihanna "Loud" from the Lexington Market yesterday for 5 bucks and I must say...

King Baby

I don't even know why you bother... :umm:

I am here til 6pm. :rolleyes:

It keeps me from dying of boredom.

On another note, I made copies of Rihanna's new cd that is suppose to come Tuesday and made 40 bucks off of selling them at lunch time hot and before you can get it in stores. :dance::dance::dance:

Thats my bar money for the night. "Cheers" to Rihanna!

Nobody is arguing talent hunnies...I am talking about product. That reviewer is obviously on drugs. Rihanna sounds nothing like Beyonce, isn't trying to sound like Beyonce, isn't trying to look like Beyonce, and has more hits than Beyonce. :excited:

Of course nobody is more market savy than beyonce minus at best madonna, I'll give her that. :coffee:

That chick didn't se no damn 130 million records even with Destiny's Child, and the sale of their singles! :excited::excited:

"Crazy in Love" was also bigger than "Single Ladies" for sure in America. More than half of Beyonce's number 1 singles have included features. Lets not be the pot calling the kettle black. :excited::excited:

You just mad cause Beyonce and Rihanna was tied for a minute and then in a years time Rihanna has pulled way out in front. :dance:

"Between her work as a solo artist and as a founding member of Destiny's Child, the most popular female recording group of all time, Beyonce has sold more than 130 million records worldwide."

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/music-worldcolumbia-records-releasing-beyonces-i-amworld-tour-the-new-full-length-dvd-concert-film-experience-produced-directed--edited-by-beyonce-for-her-own-parkwood-pictures-106424558.html

And this is a press release from Sony, so don't even TRY to dispute it. :coffee:

SL shits all over CIL in terms of success. #1 on Hot 100 for 4 weeks, 12 weeks at #1 on R&B, 5 weeks at #1 on hot 100 airplay, 4 million+ digital downloads. Also, Beyonce's biggest #1 doesn't even feature anyone. Can we say the same for Rihanna? So there is no pot calling the kettle black so you can try THAT again.

I could never be mad at Rihanna passing Beyonce in #1s. :lmao: Do we really need to go there? First off, Beyonce is the LEAD artist on ALL of her #1s. Can we say the same for Rihanna? 4 out of 5 of Beyonce's #1s has made an impact. "Check On It" is the second song in radio history to pass 200 million impressions. Crazy In Love ranked #118 on Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs, and the #3 song of the 2000s by Rolling Stone, and winning two Grammys. Irreplaceable was the #1 song of 2007 according to Billboard, shitting on ALL of Rihanna's #1s on the decade end chart :lmao: . "Single Ladies" was the biggest airplay hit by an R&B female (or artist I believe) in 4 years, not to mention winning 3 Grammys, one of which the coveted "Song of the Year" one of the Big 4 Grammys at that. (POW!) Baby Boy was #1 for 9 weeks, the greatest airplay gainer for 7 consecutive weeks. Now tell me which one of Rihanna's #1s has come close to ANY of that. :lmao:

Gwurl stop. You are doing too much. All those flopped songs made that half of the CD coaster worthy. "Halo" was the only song on their that was big and it still couldn't get to number 1...

And how is the difference beyonce goes number 1 when Rihanna has snatched Beyonce's mere 5 number 1 singles to peices with 8. The most of her generation. After her next number 1 single she ties Beyonce and destiny's childs number 1 singles combined. :excited:

"Halo" didn't NEED to be #1. It still won a Grammy and was bigger than ALL of Rihanna's song. 33 weeks on the Hot 100, and ended up going into recurrents. Plus the single went platinum. Most of the reviews for "Sasha Fierce" highlighted the "I Am" side saying it was the better half of the album. And I'm 100% sure their opinions are valued more than yours. The thing is you ppl are focused on songs going to #1, then turn around and complain about Beyonce winning 6 Grammys in one night. :lol: Beyonce's concern isn't #1s. She has the chart success that Rihanna doesn't, hence Beyonce being the #1 female artist of the decade, while Rihanna was somewhere down the list. I stopped after 10. And how nice of you to point out Rihanna closing in on 9 #1s. That's how many #1s Beyonce has written, compared to Rihanna's none. ^_^ Additionally, Beyonce is the lead on all her singles. She doesn't need to piggy back off others to make herself seem more successful than she already is.

Nobody is arguing talent hunnies...I am talking about product. That reviewer is obviously on drugs. Rihanna sounds nothing like Beyonce, isn't trying to sound like Beyonce, isn't trying to look like Beyonce, and has more hits than Beyonce. :excited:

Of course nobody is more market savy than beyonce minus at best madonna, I'll give her that. :coffee:

Rihanna can have more hits. She doesn't have more Grammys, she doesn't have more awards period, she doesn't have higher album or record sales, she doesn't have more income, she doesn't have more talent, and she damn sure doesn't have more respect. B)

You girls and ya'lls inflated sales. Of course sony is going to lie. Beyonce at most has sold 44 million in album sales including Destiny's child. That means she would have sold 86 million in singles and that definately is not the case!! :excited::excited::excited:

Of course Sony is going to inflate her sales. I mean its theeir artist, and this is the same label that wants us to believe thats Michael jackson's voice. The entire world has listened to his voice 40 years. We know when its him or not, and furthermore the Spice Girls have sold more than Destiny's Child and have toured bigger. :excited::excited:

:jerry: u know what I'm gonna sit back and watch this :lmao:

Man that "Dangerously in Love" CD had the single worst song I've ever heard on it. I bet them trailor park dwellers was incestual bliss when that song came out.

Girl please. What was she thinking? Now that one I bet her nasty ass did write... :coffee:

I will not have it from these gals today DJ :coffee:

Man that "Dangerously in Love" CD had the single worst song I've ever heard on it. I bet them trailor park dwellers was incestual bliss when that song came out.

Girl please. What was she thinking? Now that one I bet her nasty ass did write... :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: it's funny to me Rihanna still my girl no matter what they always call Rihanna the lesser but when someone likes her they throw all what Beyonce had done around :lmao:

he searched high and low for one negative review about Rihanna's album but he didnt mention that Rated R was one of the best albums of 2009 as per say billboard rolling stone...etc :lmao:

Mtv and EW gave Loud great review you know if she gets that #1 album they are really going to hate

I do enjoy Beyonce but she hasn't has an album where it was good from start to finish even Britney did that at the worst time in her life

You girls and ya'lls inflated sales. Of course sony is going to lie. Beyonce at most has sold 44 million in album sales including Destiny's child. That means she would have sold 86 million in singles and that definately is not the case!! :excited::excited::excited:

You will read it and WEAP.

Between her work as a solo artist and as a founding member of Destiny's Child, the most popular female recording group of all time, Beyonce has sold more than 130 million records worldwide.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/music-worldcolumbia-records-releasing-beyonces-i-amworld-tour-the-new-full-length-dvd-concert-film-experience-produced-directed--edited-by-beyonce-for-her-own-parkwood-pictures-106424558.html

Sony >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

Of course Sony is going to inflate her sales. I mean its theeir artist,

Ok, let's just say it is an inflated number. Do you know by how much? Didn't think so. :coffee:

and this is the same label that wants us to believe thats Michael jackson's voice.

This is an ad hominem argument, and consequently invalidates your argument. :excited:

The entire world has listened to his voice 40 years. We know when its him or not,

Do you have proof that Sony said it was Mike on the track?

and furthermore the Spice Girls have sold more than Destiny's Child and have toured bigger. :excited::excited:

DEAD @ you running to the Spice Girls cuz Rihtard can't hang. You gotta bring up irrelevant people to try to win an argument. :lmao: Also, this is a red herring fallacy, and also just plain irrelevant.

And Spice Girls sold more? Really???

5:40

music_awards1_gallery__550x366.jpg

And please save your "Matthew paid for that award" bullshit argument. It's tired. It's late. And it's not going to work.

Try again hun.

And furthermore when everybody looks at Beyonce's grammy sweeps it all seems like a fluke. Beyonce, Alicia, Norah, etc. have never had a year like Lauryn Hill, and that shit just further downgrades the establishment. :coffee:

This is also another ad hominem attack. ^_^

beygrammy-1.gif

Not to mention the title of the thread is PURE shade. You bought Rihanna's album for 5 dollars!?!?!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: it's funny to me Rihanna still my girl no matter what they always call Rihanna the lesser but when someone likes her they throw all what Beyonce had done around :lmao:

he searched high and low for one negative review about Rihanna's album but he didnt mention that Rated R was one of the best albums of 2009 as per say billboard rolling stone...etc :lmao:

Mtv and EW gave Loud great review you know if she gets that #1 album they are really going to hate

I do enjoy Beyonce but she hasn't has an album where it was good from start to finish even Britney did that at the worst time in her life

Actually, I didn't search high and low for that review. It was posted on Beysus World in the Rihanna thread, which is really nothing more than a random ramblings and conversation thread. See how stupid you just made yourself look?

Wasn't it $1 at a few shows?

Yessss! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: But it didn't matter because she STILL couldn't sell out a baptist church picnic. :lmao: Beyonce didn't cancel any of her shows. :coffee:

Actually, I didn't search high and low for that review. It was posted on Beysus World in the Rihanna thread, which is really nothing more than a random ramblings and conversation thread. See how stupid you just made yourself look?

How did I make myself look stupid when you are replying posting what Beyonce this and that wow!!!! :lmao:

are you her???? :wtf:

Beyonce Knowles is that you on the Janet forum I thought you was in the studio making your next masterpiece

the more you reply the more you look silly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How did I make myself look stupid when you are replying posting what Beyonce this and that wow!!!! :lmao:

are you her???? :wtf:

Beyonce Knowles is that you on the Janet forum I thought you was in the studio making your next masterpiece

the more you reply the more you look silly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I brought up Beyonce's name because the OP brought her up. [Legendtina] And if you don't like it.....[/Legendtina]Untitled-140.gif

And why are YOU still replying? I finished you on the last page hun.