PURE IGNORANCE!! Racist Old Lady Upset At Postman Unleashes Sickening Verbal + Physical Attack On Postal Worker

DJ Y2K Malone™

Things got ugly when a black mail carrier refused to take back a letter he'd delivered to a lady in Hingham, Mass. She went on a racist rant and slapped him. He secretly taped it all on his cell phone.

The argument in the video is sparked by a certified letter that the mail carrier delivers. The woman has signed for it, but decides she doesn't want it because it's addressed to her husband, not her. But the mail guy won't take it back. Things go sour when she calls him a "F****** n*gger thief." She quickly qualifies: "I'm not prejudiced but right now I'm getting real pissed off." Finally she slaps him. Just your normal day on the mail route. Except really, really racist.

The video was uploaded in two parts on October 11th by youtube user hugsonamic, who purports to be the mail guy and claims he was fired over the incident: This woman is outrageous — I am still waiting for US Postal Inspection Service to investigate this matter. it has been a year since postmaster fired me for this racist lady, and Hingham court let her go free, no trial.

He promises "More videos are yet to come." But these two might be enough. It's already been picked up by a handful of blogs, and dozens of Youtube comments are calling for blood.