ThatOtherFan

Selz

Have you heard the other leaked song from Michael, Keep Your Head Up. I'm more skeptical with this one, it does sound more like Michael and definitely an anthem :) The owner of the MJJ Community has lost it though, anybody saying the new song is not Michael is getting banned :umm:

Have you heard the other leaked song from Michael, Keep Your Head Up. I'm more skeptical with this one, it does sound more like Michael and definitely an anthem :) The owner of the MJJ Community has lost it though, anybody saying the new song is not Michael is getting banned :umm:

Yes, I've heard it. This was also supposedly recorded at the Cascio Brothers home studio in 2007.

Personally, I don't believe it's Mike. Alot of the fans seem to think this one is actually Mike, but I think it's still someone doing a good imitation...they did a better job on "Keep Your Head Up" than "Breaking News"

Also it fools more people because it does contain more MJ samples...that is MJ singing at the end on the adlibs, but the vocal is from Mike's "Earth Song" demo recording. So they mixed that along with...whomever is on lead vocal...and it makes more people believe it Mike. I still don't think it is.

Having said that, I'll probably still get this CD. I know there will be 7 tracks that are 100% Mike. The three Cascio tracks are the only questionable ones..

I hope you can read this, I'm typing really fast...and I always seem to leave words out or misspell something when I'm trying to type fast, lol.

I got that email from Gaz yesterday. I was like hun :umm:

Yeah, I heard about that nonsense. That is one of the reasons I hate MJJC. I preferred it when it use to be the MJJForum. It was still a heavily moderated site, but it was much better (and it was owned by someone else then)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not a very good one, your stan card is under review. :coffee:

Exactly... <_<

Can you give me some site names to Google please :)

To be honest, forums kinda scare me... you join them and some have like a million sub-forums and you feel like a very small fish in a huge pond :lol: I only come to this one and that's because I've been here since 2004 - even then it took me two years to start posting properly :blush::lol:

Can you give me some site names to Google please :)

To be honest, forums kinda scare me... you join them and some have like a million sub-forums and you feel like a very small fish in a huge pond :lol: I only come to this one and that's because I've been here since 2004 - even then it took me two years to start posting properly :blush::lol:

The only forums I go to are MJJC, King Of Pop Discussion, and Maximum Jackson.

The latter two are bit less fanatical than MJJC, and also less heavily moderated. MJJC became moderated to that extent when it was called the MJJForum during the trial.

It was a way to keep out those who were attempting to upset the fans, and to give people a place to go where you wouldn't be bombarded with even more drama than what was already taking place during that time.

Somehow it became even more heavily moderated when Gaz took over as owner of the site. lol

For the most part I don't really post on the MJ forums...I just lurk and read, lol. I was the same way on this forum (or the old one I should say) I was on the old forum since 2004 and only really began posting around 2008-09. lol

• Downvote 1