“F*CKING F*GGOT!” KOBE YELLS GAY SLUR AT REFEREE

SloLove

http://www.blackmediascoop.com/2011/04/13/fcking-fggot-kobe-yells-gay-slur-at-referee/?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150162825912908_15882293_10150162900297908&ref=notif&notif_t=open_graph_comment

And I dont wanna hear no shit talkin bout he said this outta anger...thats bull!!...he said how he really feels...i bet a person cant call you a ****** then come back and say oh im sorry, i just said it outta anger....UNACCEPTABLE

• Upvote 1

i was gonna post this Slo but knew the feedback I would get so i left it alone :ph34r:

THIS IS WHY I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR GAYS...THEY DUMB AS HELL...MOST OF THEM GET EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVE...LOL HE'S FINE SO HE CAN SAY WHATEVER HE WANTS...SMH

i was gonna post this Slo but knew the feedback I would get so i left it alone :ph34r:

AND THIS IS A GROWN MAN WITH A KID...WHAT HE SAID IS ON VIDEO FOREVER!...ITS PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHO BRING KIDS INTO THE WORLD AND RAISE THEM WITH THIS SAME MENTALITY = IGNORANCE