“F*CKING F*GGOT!” KOBE YELLS GAY SLUR AT REFEREE

SloLove

Well Kobe loses a couple points from me..

But those same people complaining are probably the same people that use the N word without the ER at the end..

Me personally I don't think anyone should be using either word..

Pretty much. :thumbup:

As much as I love Kobe it is disappointing that he said that. I can't turn my back on that kind of language when I teach others that that word is offensive and unacceptable.

I'm glad he actually apologized but it is still disappointing.

I can't be offended when I used the word myself...and to say it's offensive means you don't use the term in ANY situation.

Like "******," "Faggot" is fair game as long as the offended keep perpetuating the word.

Changing the spelling and giving those offended the exclusive rights to degrade themselves in a deluded form of endearment DOES NOT change the fact that it's ignorant and inappropriate in every social setting (kinky sex excluded :lol: ).

• Upvote 1

Hhe didn't use the word because the ref was gay...

Think of a black man calling a white man the N word.. It wont mean anything to the white dude because he's not black.. Same thing if the white dude called a black dude a H---ky.

He apologized for making a dumb remark and paid a fine..

Well Kobe loses a couple points from me..

But those same people complaining are probably the same people that use the N word without the ER at the end..

Me personally I don't think anyone should be using either word..

+1

Hhe didn't use the word because the ref was gay...

Think of a black man calling a white man the N word.. It wont mean anything to the white dude because he's not black.. Same thing if the white dude called a black dude a H---ky.

He apologized for making a dumb remark and paid a fine..

He is appealing the fine now which he should not do. A message has to be sent and David Stern did right. He banned Tim Hardaway when he made anti gay comments a few years back. But the word Fag in the black community is used so loosely. I don't consider Kobe a hateful guy when it comes to the gay community.