Who has piercings?

Paul

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hold on!!! don't get all second rate on me now :rolleyes: im too lazy these are the barbells, i have pics with the hoops but its with my cell so u really cant see them, but u get the idea from this

164040_10150164028487846_514617845_8624276_7328880_n.jpg

Hotness! Ralphie what exercises do you do to get a chest like that?

as of now no, i did but it gets too expensive after a while i'll get some next month so i can look perfect by the time it gets real hot, lol

Id like to take supplements but I'm worried il just get heavier. I just want to be mire toned and muscular. I'm lucky that I can lose weight easily, I just need to get motivated to work out. Next month I'm going to start running and do some free weights. Il post the results lol

Ok, I've studied the pic and i can say that you are a suitable candidate for a piercing. I'm also horny now. Hot pic!!!!

Where the hell is my 5 dollar fee?!

Lol glad to know i am suitable lol. And aint u always horny...i know i am lol

& ur fee u will get when u get to the us for that visit we all talked bout on here lmao

I want down south pierced also..... :whistle: was Mr.Chase size worthy. if so you better get him to fly you out cause cute and packin doesn't come around too often now days :clapping:

Hey Bailey....How u been?

He won't fly me out. These black men don't know how to treat me :coffee: