Who has piercings?

Paul

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna need somewhere to stay....maybe you could put me up pie :)

**tries game on pie** :lol:

I would of said yeah. But since you thought you could run game on a player made bitch like myself I'm have to decline. :filenails:

No but, for real doe wen r u trying 2 come down in da US?

That's not me :lmao: I hope you don't think my legs are that hairy :lmao:

:lmao: Girl I was about to say it's time to grab a razor :lmao: ....But wait is the shit real or photoshop

that aint no piercing that's a damn wound :filenails:

Yes that shit is :&

Pie I haven't got plans to come right now coz I'm broke lol, I'm going back to university for a yr to become a teacher. I should have comrade last year or the year before when I was rich lol

Actually I did come but it wad hawaii and Vegas and san francisco - nowhere you guys live.

I need to do new York and the east side.

Switch! - it's going fine, I've never been a person that craves dick or booty. apparently pisceans get used to knew situations quite quickly :-) obviously I like sex, but i more so enjoy the chase and the lead up to the deed - it's more exciting!

I haven't had sex for nearly 8 months!

With all that ass...thats too damn long

Your one of them. :lmao:

Hahaha nah im not lol

And y u didnt teach him that if he have more than one u not suppose to let the others know

Ur suppose to do it like ________ did lol

Switch! - it's going fine, I've never been a person that craves dick or booty. apparently pisceans get used to knew situations quite quickly :-) obviously I like sex, but i more so enjoy the chase and the lead up to the deed - it's more exciting!

and especially when u can go 4 3hrs str8............................................i've experienced u "pisces".....no joke -_-

Hahaha nah im not lol

And y u didnt teach him that if he have more than one u not suppose to let the others know

I need to work out and get my ass more in shape :)

Who is ________ first initial pls lol

I need to work out and get my ass more in shape :)

Nah that ass is right the way it is. Trust me. And i know how to work it out for u.

Who is ________ first initial pls lol

& Lol u know i keep stuff like that to myself unless its already forum knowledge :censored:

and especially when u can go 4 3hrs str8............................................i've experienced u "pisces".....no joke -_-

The most sexual person I was with was a Leo - but he really like to draw things out with fake romance, looking onto each others eyes and stuff.....I'd be thinking can we just get to it, my tv shows are coming on lol

Pie I haven't got plans to come right now coz I'm broke lol, I'm going back to university for a yr to become a teacher. I should have comrade last year or the year before when I was rich lol

Actually I did come but it wad hawaii and Vegas and san francisco - nowhere you guys live.

I need to do new York and the east side.

I feel you times are ruff. >_< But if you do decied to come back down to the US hit me up and we can work something out :cheers:

Hahaha nah im not lol

OOOOO ARE WE PLAYING FILL IN DA BLANKS TODAY? :rolleyes: .....Paul who is he talking about?

The most sexual person I was with was a Leo - but he really like to draw things out with fake romance, looking onto each others eyes and stuff.....I'd be thinking can we just get to it, my tv shows are coming on lol

lmao................it's not fake..Leo's LUVVVVV romance.................they live & breathe 4 it !!! :yep:

love letters-flowers-gazing stares=LEO.....................but their egos are sooo HUGE- i'm surprised u actually fit in a room w/them :lol: they also don't have anytime 4 nonsense & they're impatient -_-