Janet and Wissam at Katsuya 11/15/2010

bzebabe

hmmm they must have got up out the bed to go eat. he got on sweat pants :rolleyes:

they both do lol...there are some other pics of Janet getting out of the car...they had a good fuck, took a shower and decided to get something to eat cuz when sex is really good you get sleepy and hungry....yup, that's what happened lol

• Upvote 1

they both do lol...there are some other pics of Janet getting out of the car lol...the had a good fuck, took a shower and decided to get something to eat....yup, that's what happened lol

yeah we know the deal :lmao: :lmao: AMAZING HOW THE GODDESS CAN LOOK SO DIFFERENT AT THE DROP OF A DIME! :wub:

lol yeah, Janet is a lil shorty...that's why I wonder how tall JD is cuz she looked taller than him in several pictures lol

He said 6' something, lol Jd need to stop ,he can not be no dang on 6 feet. Janet is about 5'4, 5'3, and when she wears heels you can clearly see she looks taller than him . when she's not wearing heels they look about the same size. That's why Janet could wear Jd's clothees lol. so Jd is probably 5,5 or 5'6

lol yeah, Janet is a lil shorty...that's why I wonder how tall JD is cuz she looked taller than him in several pictures lol

maybe prob about 5'8? Bcuz she was taller than me when I met her that mean jd's prob about 5'5

He said 6' something, lol Jd need to stop ,he can not be no dang on 6 feet. Janet is about 5'4, 5'3. and when she wears heels, you can clearly see she look taller than him and she's not wearing heels they look about the same size. that's why Janet could wear Jd's clothees lol. so Jd is probably 5,5 or 5'6

well he has said she wore his jeans all the time :yep: but he's probably no more than 5'7

He said 6' something, lol Jd need to stop ,he can not be no dang on 6 feet. Janet is about 5'4, 5'3. and when she wears heels, you can clearly see she look taller than him and she's not wearing heels they look about the same size. that's why Janet could wear Jd's clothees lol. so Jd is probably 5,5 or 5'6

Ch...

JD is no 5'5 or 5'6. He's 5'3. Janet was an inch taller than him even with flats. http://janethq.janetmedia.com/displayimage.php?pid=6635&fullsize=1

Her ass reaches his belly button. A tragic mess!

he looks fuckin wasted

and Janet is trying to hold him up

lol I was thinking that for a minute, but then I said they have two security guards so if he needed to be held up they would handle that...and he has his hand around but not in the way wasted people be having their hand around you trying to stand up straight lol...i've been on both ends of that spectrum and I know I was doing the most and hanging on for dead life lol

Damn I was just in the building last night....above Katsuya there is a residential loft called the Broadway which houses Katsuya. I gotta visit my friend more often....I lived down the street from the Broadway at Sunset and Vine. I have never met the bitch and even though we have a stylist working with her I still don't think I'm going to ever meet her. Who knows......maybe I'll write Janet into my movie and have our stylist past the script to her! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Damn I was just in the building last night....above Katsuya there is a residential loft called the Broadway which houses Katsuya. I gotta visit my friend more often....I lived down the street from the Broadway at Sunset and Vine. I have never met the bitch and even though we have a stylist working with her I still don't think I'm going to ever meet her. Who knows......maybe I'll write Janet into my movie and have our stylist past the script to her! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

man u need to find a way to make that happen :yep: so close but yet so far :cry::lol: