I think "if" is her greatest song

Xtraordinary Xternal

Lies. :rolleyes:

I don't know the flops at your school to know if they are a representation of the general public or not. Also, every you associate with has probably been bombarded with Janet because of you...so they have no choice but to know Janet.

"...but the truth can set you free..."

The ppl at my school are casual fans or just know OF Janet. They know her popular songs.

IGL is known, but not to the extent of the "Control" singles, the RN singles, TTWLG, If, TA, and AFY.

If you want to believe that...

I don't know the flops at your school to know if they are a representation of the general public or not. Also, every you associate with has probably been bombarded with Janet because of you...so they have no choice but to know Janet.

So do you have know have to know all the "flops" to say they're a representation of the general public or not :coffee:

The general public regards Janet's older material as her greatest material. "Control" and "Rhythm Nation" are staples of most quoted songs(especially Control". The Janet. era was bold and sexy, and her image shifted with her music tagging along. I would say "That's the Way Love Goes" is the most popular song from that era. "If" was a great song, but the video made "If" special. It was different for Janet, so I can see why Janet wanted it to be her next single.

Untitled-147.gif

:rolleyes:

The general public regards Janet's older material as her greatest material. "Control" and "Rhythm Nation" are staples of most quoted songs(especially Control". The Janet. era was bold and sexy, and her image shifted with her music tagging along. I would say "That's the Way Love Goes" is the most popular song from that era. "If" was a great song, but the video made "If" special. It was different for Janet, so I can see why Janet wanted it to be her next single.

EXACTLY... what I was saying. Thank you hotboy. I knew I could depend on you. :blush:

*grabs your booty* :blush:

EXACTLY... what I was saying. Thank you hotboy. I knew I could depend on you. :blush:

*grabs your booty* :blush:

I really wasn't paying attention to what you were saying.. :rolleyes:

It's just common knowledge. If a person wasn't born to witness Janhova's greatness back in 86-91, it just wasn't fair.. :cry: