Janet Jackson's Celebrity Playlist PODCAST

Ooo Janet is feeling her pussy! :w00t:

"I love how the song turned out and it's become a classic"

"In 2009 I released a Number 1's album that had 33 #1's on it and the 34th song on that album which is a new song I created for the album is called 'Make Me' and I was very fortunate that this song as well became a #1 song making it [emphasizes]34 #1's on one album.[/emphasizes]."

"and it wound up becoming #1 on iTunes"

:lmao:

and is it just me or is she focusing more on the songs she wrote for films?

I find it funny how she overstates the "success" of her 2009-2010 releases over songs like 'That's The Way Love Goes' and 'Doesn't Really Matter' which both actually hit #1 on the Hot 100 and went multi-platinum in several countries. I love how she pointed out that she actually writes her music. Gotta set the haters straight! :w00t:

It's kinda interesting how she completely ignored Damita Jo, 20 Y.O. and Discipline. I guess those years were just a blur for her as it were for the public. :w00t:

• Upvote 1

They could have cut off a lot more of her interview. But yeah saying that Nothing and Make Me were number 1 ones hits was a bit much as they hit number one on the Adult Contemporary charts and Dance Charts....but a number 1 is a number 1 I guess. She still has her 10 Top !00 and I think she has it in her to pull out 3 more in the next couple of years.

But I'm loving this Janet who doesn't care what you make of it. Now "Make Me!"