Tina Turner Headed For Rehab?

TwistedElegance™

Tina Turner’s close friends are voicing their concerns for the singer. Know why? Because they say Tina’s drinking is getting out of control. Apparently, Tina took a turn for the worst while grieving her sister Alline’s death.

Sources say Tina’s nerves are shot from seeing her stepson Ike Turner Jr. suffer from a serious crack cocaine addiction.

Here’s what her biographer Mark Bego had to say:

“Losing Alline and seeing Ike Jr so sick has hit her like a one-two punch. Tina has been in misery since her sisters death. And now Ike Jr has taken a turn for the worse. Her friends fear she’s drinking heavily in private to get over the pain. Those closest to her are beginning to believe that going into rehab may be her only salvation.”

I consider Ike Jr as a friend…we recorded his father’s (Ike Turner) last album together. Last time I saw Ike Jr was in December 2007 at his father’s funeral — dude was looking sharp back then. That’s when he told me “I had to get clean…Daddy sent me away to St Louis to get sober.”

A few weeks later, we spoke over the phone — he told me about his inheritance, and I worried for him. I thought if Jr. ever relapses he would spiral out of control. Know why? Because he now has the money to support his drug habit.

I’m very saddened to learn this news about Tina Turner and Ike Jr. I wish them both the best. I want you all to know ‘all that glitters is not gold.’

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/tina-turner-living-bottle/

Hmmmm..rather shocking to say the least. You just never know what goes on with ppl.

Its actually kind of hilarious :excited: ...How you gonna wait til you 90 years old to be a drunk? You suppose to do that early and get it out of the way, and get saved by the time you are forty and be a church girl. :filenails:

I hope she goes on "celebrity rehab"... :thumbup:

somebody is doing way to much in this thread :rolleyes:

Po Anna Mae -_- ..im not shocked though, she is from Nutbush and if you know the song...

well...

a church house, gin house :cry:

a school house, out house

on highway number nineteen

they call it nutbush

oh nutbush

And when she goes on "Celebrity Rehab" I hope Lindsey is on her cast! :thumbup:

somebody is doing way to much in this thread :rolleyes:

Po Anna Mae -_- ..im not shocked though, she is from Nutbush and if you know the song...

well...

a church house, gin house :cry:

a school house, out house

on highway number nineteen

they call it nutbush

oh nutbush

Ima have to co-sign this honey him off his meds :filenails:

Its actually kind of hilarious :excited: ...How you gonna wait til you 90 years old to be a drunk? You suppose to do that early and get it out of the way, and get saved by the time you are forty and be a church girl. :filenails:

I hope she goes on "celebrity rehab"... :thumbup:

:lmao:

Now you know that will NEVER happen. That show only has hasbeens and d-list celebs >_<

:lmao:

Now you know that will NEVER happen. That show only has hasbeens and d-list celebs >_<

Maybe we can send her a letter telling her that many of her fans and drunks and they could learn from viewing her experince. :shifty::shifty::shifty:

We can make it seem like she is saving lives...Its a hit for sure. :cheers: