Just one kink in Janet's World Tour for some of us

JoeJoe

Did you really need to make another thread?

You also have the option to stay home.. :dance: :dance: :dance:

stfu as if anyone would stay home and miss Janet because Gil is there. YOu're really dumb for saying that :mellow: Oh and no I didn't have to make another thread but you and the rest that clicked on it simply didn't have to nor did you have to respond. K thanks Bye :wave:

stfu as if anyone would stay home and miss Janet because Gil is there. YOu're really dumb for saying that :mellow: Oh and no I didn't have to make another thread but you and the rest that clicked on it simply didn't have to nor did you have to respond. K thanks Bye :wave:

If you don't plan on staying home because of Gil, don't bitch.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I had a quick thought that it might be like the last tour, but I realized Janet got sense not to repeat it again.

thats kinda what i thought, but then i thought that she might thing "hmmmm i only did like 9 shows, so all i gotta do is keep the same set list, and just swap the #1 hits for the non #1 hits and no1 will really notice"

If you don't plan on staying home because of Gil, don't bitch.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can go and still bitch about your girlfriend Gil all I want. You just need to accept and know that he's not really liked my many Janet fans. Hell he even knows it himself hence his twitter page being private. You mad? :coffee:

For the people who hate gil get over it... for years he has given Janet ground breaking dance moves... His movements and transitions are so fluid... if you need proof of his work see the "luv" performance on ellen... Looking forward to see what new moves he has in store for us....

All us thought "Luv" sucked. Even the people who actually like Gil. Bad example :mellow: