So 2011= new book, new tour, possibly new album....hell Jan3t should throw in a movie

janet.1814

why Rihanna open for Janet? :unsure: she is already on tour.......

Ciara is over -_-

Janet might be able to snatch up Nicki Minaj....

Well nicki would be interesting... but knowing her pressed fans they will say she saved the tour or out performed janet...

Ciara... :rolleyes:

But knowing Janet she might pick a male.... maybe trey songz or drake?

Do rihanna concerts sell well? I just want her to learn from a legend how to work the stage....

there's no new album :rolleyes: she can't tour and record an album...

well Janet said she was going back into the studio in 2011....so maybe she plans on going on tour to promote her new album as well......it makes no sense to go promote a #1s album when all most of those songs already belong to successful albums -_-

btw Janet has tons of unreleased stuff like Ruff, so she might record like 5 new songs, and use some old songs and give us a new album -_-

i would like to hear what the other song she recorded for WDIGMT sounds like :excited:

well Janet said she was going back into the studio in 2011....so maybe she plans on going on tour to promote her new album as well......it makes no sense to go promote a #1s album when all most of those songs already belong to successful albums -_-

btw Janet has tons of unreleased stuff like Ruff, so she might record like 5 new songs, and use some old songs and give us a new album -_-

i would like to hear what the other song she recorded for WDIGMT sounds like :excited:

Did you not watch the announcement video? :unsure:

The tour is called "Number Ones" and it's in celebration of that GH compilation. Meaning she will only perform 35 of her hits as she stated in the video. There's no new album in the works. She's way too busy.

And? She never leaks her unreleased material. If anything she might release one single before she goes on tour but even that's a reach.

wishful thinking

Well nicki would be interesting... but knowing her pressed fans they will say she saved the tour or out performed janet...

Ciara... :rolleyes:

But knowing Janet she might pick a male.... maybe trey songz or drake?

Do rihanna concerts sell well? I just want her to learn from a legend how to work the stage....

and i'd go door 2 door with blatin nd slap every sangle one of those barbs (as she calls them)

Did you not watch the announcement video? :unsure:

The tour is called "Number Ones" and it's in celebration of that GH compilation. Meaning she will only perform 35 of her hits as she stated in the video. There's no new album in the works. She's way too busy.

And? She never leaks her unreleased material. If anything she might release one single before she goes on tour but even that's a reach.

well :umm:

it seems silly to have a tour for her GH, that practically EVERY tour she does :umm:

btw i wonder y she didn't incude So Excited on her GH....it was a #1 dance hit