Mr. Wonder

The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Bob's Burgers mentioned Janet Jackson!!!

In the scene where Bob is having a hip-hop dance off with the son of the Hip-Hop dance  class, the he says, "I'm gonna Janet Jackson this" proceeds to do the chair stunt from TPP and falls. 

• Upvote 1

:coffee: Why she gotta make new favs for the kids again? First JLo and and now Jenna Dewan 

For those of you who don't know her, Dewan was in DRM & AFY music videos and toured that era

She married Channing Tatum

Edited by State of the Game

They so lucky i'm not apart of that place right now cause I would read all of them hoes without cuss words. Probably end up getting banned. Trying to say Janet is only a North American act smh

Are you always this late?

Are you always this late?

um I been going to the more recent Janet threads and I saw this one bolded. Guess I wasn't paying attention since March

um I been going to the more recent Janet threads and I saw this one bolded. Guess I wasn't paying attention since March

Well I'ma need yo ass to start being a little more attentive 

Janet was mentioned on Growing up hip hop Atlanta. Tiny said her daughter was the new age Janet Jackson :lmao: She got roasted on twitter. I'm glad people know better at least 

• Upvote 1

Janet was mentioned on Growing up hip hop Atlanta. Tiny said her daughter was the new age Janet Jackson :lmao: She got roasted on twitter. I'm glad people know better at least 

Tiny is full of sh*t!!! Lol! Zonique is lazy asf too. 

There's an episode of Bar Rescue entitled "Play Some Janet Jackson"

:lmao: This was on a few years ago when I was at the dentist office.  My face was already hurting and this episode did not help.  Brandon!!  Brandon!! :lmao:

The dynamic dancing duo Les Twins won the World of Dance competition last night with their performance of Scream....no shade but they used more of Janets vocals during the performance.-_- It twas_tres_magnificent!

• Upvote 2