Jump to content
Mr. Wonder

The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Recommended Posts

A few years ago Jagged Edge performed their hit "Promise" which is my favorite song from them and at the end they covered a bit of Queen Janet's "Come Back To Me" 

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 4:43 PM, JoeJoe said:

A few years ago Jagged Edge performed their hit "Promise" which is my favorite song from them and at the end they covered a bit of Queen Janet's "Come Back To Me" 

 

Where's the clip? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Where's the clip? :rolleyes:

boy gone. It starts at 2:31. Anyway I wonder why he doesn't sing the lyrics to it anymore? He just does vocal runs for that part now. :unsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 9:43 PM, JoeJoe said:

A few years ago Jagged Edge performed their hit "Promise" which is my favorite song from them and at the end they covered a bit of Queen Janet's "Come Back To Me" 

 

Whatever u heard it wasn't CBTM. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, vibeology said:

Whatever u heard it wasn't CBTM. 

"Lord knows that I have tried
To live my life as one
Friends tell me to hold on
Tough times don't last for long"

 you trying to tell me those weren't the lyrics to "Come Back To Me"? You and your friend who liked your comment? Y'all really need to wipe off your Janet stan cards:wacko: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

"Lord knows that I have tried
To live my life as one
Friends tell me to hold on
Tough times don't last for long"

 you trying to tell me those weren't the lyrics to "Come Back To Me"? You and your friend who liked your comment? Y'all really need to wipe off your Janet stan cards:wacko: 

did you change the video cuz what's there now wasn't there earlier!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, vibeology said:

did you change the video cuz what's there now wasn't there earlier!

He did :lmao:  Plus they sounded fucking terrible. 

I listened from 2:31 until 5:00 and I haven’t heard CBTM lyrics :blink: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vibeology said:

did you change the video cuz what's there now wasn't there earlier!

nope that's the same video that's always been there. What were you seeing?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, vibeology said:

did you change the video cuz what's there now wasn't there earlier!

He just Trumped you. Like he does realize you quoted him and now, there’s a different video 0_o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pose episode 3 season 1 play "Let's Wait Awhile" as Angel gets settled into her new apartment the married guy got her :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

I guess I can give @JoeJoe ass broke as credit for this since he RT'd it. :sigh: :rolleyes:

Watch what you say and how you say it cause you know i'll use and abuse your twitter handle :coffee: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Watch what you say and how you say it cause you know i'll use and abuse your twitter handle :coffee: 

Is this when I shake in my boots? :filenails:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rose Short covers WHYDFML on The Voice.

 

And you know, it's actually really good. :ph34r:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MorganR said:

 

Wow she really stans Janet! She's been covering "If" for years and now this :wub: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...