The Pop Culture Thread: When IMPACTNET Strikes Edition

Mr. Wonder

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 8:58 AM, Mr. Wonder said:

NASA sent a rocket to tail Halley's Comet in hopes they'll find it. 

This is even low for you Austin. :umm: The next time Halley's Comet will be near is in 2061.  It's currently outside of Neptune. :sigh:

So basically Her impact is boundless. :sigh:-_-

3 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

This is even low for you Austin. :umm: The next time Halley's Comet will be near is in 2061.  It's currently outside of Neptune. :sigh:

So basically Her impact is boundless. :sigh:-_-

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just telling you what NASA said. And if they can't find the limits, then it's hopeless, unless someone invents a time machine. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

Hasn't Kelly covered "If" on tour too?  She sure loves that song. :cheer:

Janet's voice is so unique..it's very hard to cover her songs because it still doesn't sound right when artists do cover her songs. -_-

Agreed! People don't realize how hard "If" is to cover. You see Kelly was barely able to take a breath before she had to sing the next line. You see all the comments on youtube about how hard it is to cover. I did not like her cover of "Love Will Never Do"  no ma'am I didn't🥴

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

Agreed! People don't realize how hard "If" is to cover. You see Kelly was barely able to take a breath before she had to sing the next line. You see all the comments on youtube about how hard it is to cover. I did not like her cover of "Love Will Never Do"  no ma'am I didn't🥴

Because Janet is chanting with the melody. :lmao: It was an ok cover..more soulful than Janet's obviously, but Janet's delivery>>>>

Another reason to leave Janet's songs alone tbh.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...