Sign in to follow this  
Selz

The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

That's Nicole Kidman's movie right..and isn't she sleeping with a boy.. :coffee:

Yeah I wanted them to get it on but they didn't, they only kissed and got in the bath together. -_-

What I did like about it though was that it was left really open ended and ambiguous, and there was no real resolution or happy ending -_-

Yeah I wanted them to get it on but they didn't, they only kissed and got in the bath together. -_-

What I did like about it though was that it was left really open ended and ambiguous, and there was no real resolution or happy ending -_-

:blink::sigh::lmao::lmao: I think that was controversial, especially when they were sharing the bathtub..but wasn't the boy like her lover or something in the past.. :unsure:

:blink::sigh::lmao::lmao: I think that was controversial, especially when they were sharing the bathtub..but wasn't the boy like her lover or something in the past.. :unsure:

Allegedly they shot that scene completely separately except for the one wide shot where they both wore clothes underneath. Yes, the story is that Nicole's husband dies, and 10 years later a 10 year old comes into her life claiming he's her husband reincarnated.

Allegedly they shot that scene completely separately except for the one wide shot where they both wore clothes underneath. Yes, the story is that Nicole's husband dies, and 10 years later a 10 year old comes into her life claiming he's her husband reincarnated.

Hollyweird.. :coffee:

Inception. Pretty good as an action flick, but overrated, full of plot holes and took itself way too seriously -_-

So much eye candy in that movie though :ph34r: Tom Hardy dramatic.gif

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Hysterical. It makes me die when the rottweiler charges down the dinner table into the Christmas tree after that squirrel :lmao:

"Slaughter" - Part of "8 Films to Die For"

"Let the Right One In" - Part of "8 Films to Die For"

"From Within" - Part of "8 Films to Die For"

"Cannibal Holocaust" - Terrible M :yawn: vie!

Hysterical. It makes me die when the rottweiler charges down the dinner table into the Christmas tree after that squirrel :lmao:

I always watch it this time of the year. :blush: I love that scene, too. :lol: Cousin Eddie is a trip as well. :lmao:

Greyfriars Bobby - B

The Garbage Pail Kids Movie - D (It seemed a lot worse than when I watched it in the Eighties :umm::lol:)

Black Swan

Grade: A-

Natalie Portman should win the Oscar! She was fantastic and annoying at the same time.

The Stratton Story

Black Swan

Grade: A-

Natalie Portman should win the Oscar! She was fantastic and annoying at the same time.

I want to watch this. I heard it's great.

I was on a bus all of yesterday morning and evening. They played Despicable Me, which I saw for the first time. It was cute, I guess. :lol:

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. And it was BORING as fuck.

I loved that movie <_<