The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

was that your first time? I have seen that about 100 x's my sister was part of the cult! :lmao: :lmao: since she was older she would force us to go see it but io luv it!

Yeah... I'm really not keen on musicals but my friend and I were talking about it after the Glee 'version' was on TV and she gave me her DVD to watch. I don't care much for Tim Curry but you can't help liking him in this role. :lol: I tend to think it should have ended right when his character died - the extra stuff with Brad and Janet was overkill IMO

Yeah... I'm really not keen on musicals but my friend and I were talking about it after the Glee 'version' was on TV and she gave me her DVD to watch. I don't care much for Tim Curry but you can't help liking him in this role. :lol: I tend to think it should have ended right when his character died - the extra stuff with Brad and Janet was overkill IMO

it's been so long since ive seen it. i really just like the music from it :thumbup: