The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

BlackkKlansman

Grade: B+

Great movie.  I loved the speech @ the Black Council they had @ the college.  The images of all those shades of black people.:wub:  Spike did that. I still can't believe this is based on a true story. :lol:

G.B.F.(Gay Best Friend)

Had some LOL moments.  Very Mean Girls and those typical teen comedies.

On 12/10/2018 at 7:53 AM, hotboy06 said:

BlackkKlansman

Great movie.  I loved the speech @ the Black Council they had @ the college.  The images of all those shades of black people.:wub:  Spike did that. I still can't believe this is based on a true story. :lol:

G.B.F.(Gay Best Friend)

Had some LOL moments.  Very Mean Girls and those typical teen comedies.

I’m watching that tonight the first one it’s nominated for best picture at the golden globes 

• Downvote 1

Bird Box

Grade: B

It was an okay movie..wayyyyy overhyped, but it was alright.

Den Of Thieves

Good movie..and plus my new crush, Pablo Schreiber is in it. :wub: 

Mission Impossible-Fallout

Tom Cruise is still every bit of an action star/actor.  Not better than some previous ones, but still entertaining.

i was watching Bird Box and had to pause it cause i had to go to the dentist. I get there and my dentist was telling his assistent how it ends :rolleyes: Mind you, i had only watched 15 mins of the movie <_< 

The first 15 mins looked like it was going to be an A or B+ type of movie but since it ends like my dentist said i'll give it a C <_< 

27 minutes ago, Utopia said:

i was watching Bird Box and had to pause it cause i had to go to the dentist. I get there and my dentist was telling his assistent how it ends :rolleyes: Mind you, i had only watched 15 mins of the movie <_< 

The first 15 mins looked like it was going to be an A or B+ type of movie but since it ends like my dentist said i'll give it a C <_< 

I would've cut my dentist off right then and there in mid sentence and told him to stop talking about it until I leave lol

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

I would've cut my dentist off right then and there in mid sentence and told him to stop talking about it until I leave lol

oh i was pissed :lol: 

I open the door and there he is  chating with his assistent telling her that the movie with sandra bullock on netflix ends like  ... and i was like 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Beautiful Boy B

Mostly about a loving father trying his hardest to "save" his drug addict son.  Acting is good and it is very relevant now for the opiod crisis.  Whats strange and interesting to me is the racial aspects that WERE not discussed here.

I mean this kid was as drugged out as any black kid you have seen on any movie, story ever right.  But, there was no talk of incarceration.  He had chance after chance after chance to redeem himself and expensive rehabs etc.  What if all those minorities in jail right now for drug changes had the same opportunities he had?  Rather than being given up on as trash or locked away out of sight out of mind?

Dragon Ball Super: Broly

I loved the fighting. Showed how Broly became the insane beast he was. His father was a p.o.s. Finally got an in depth look at Vegeta and Goku's upbringing and how their home planet was destroyed. Also showed Frieza's upbringing a little. I give it an B+. It was good but there are other Dragon Ball movies better than this one.

• 2 weeks later...