The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I was just talking with some friends about going to see that. I heard it's like non-stop suspense from beginning to end. I'm gonna go see it soon

Co-worker said she screamed like in the first 5 minutes..and she said it was really good. 

2 hours ago, vibeology said:

The trailer as always, makes it seem much than what it is. Its enjoyable non the less.

well dayum kill it with a skillet why don't u :lol:  yes trailers do make things seem better, BUT there was something about this one that really caught my eye, and if people are freaking out 5 minutes in, that's the kinda ride I'm talking about ...so bring it, I live across the street from a movie theater yet rarely go to it, and its nice. "The Invisible Man" is one of those movies I'd actually pay to see. Now how I feel after is another story :lol: 

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

well dayum kill it with a skillet why don't u :lol:  yes trailers do make things seem better, BUT there was something about this one that really caught my eye, and if people are freaking out 5 minutes in, that's the kinda ride I'm talking about ...so bring it, I live across the street from a movie theater yet rarely go to it, and its nice. "The Invisible Man" is one of those movies I'd actually pay to see. Now how I feel after is another story :lol: 

The person I went with who was sold on the trailer said the same as me. And there is nothing within the first 5 or 30 mins that'll make anyone freak out...there is one part that may make you jump, but that's it. 

Its funny  because I didn't think it was film I really needed to see at the cinema and im usually about the big visual if I have to. But weirdly, watching this I actually noticed the sounds more, probably because it was so tense in parts. 

On 3/4/2020 at 9:11 PM, vibeology said:

The person I went with who was sold on the trailer said the same as me. And there is nothing within the first 5 or 30 mins that'll make anyone freak out...there is one part that may make you jump, but that's it. 

Its funny  because I didn't think it was film I really needed to see at the cinema and im usually about the big visual if I have to. But weirdly, watching this I actually noticed the sounds more, probably because it was so tense in parts. 

so you basically giving it a thumbs down?  :unsure:  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/5/2020 at 8:02 AM, vibeology said:

The Perfection - B-

Bizarre, implausible but i watched to the end so 🤷‍♀️

haven't seen it, BUT I do have Hamilton to watch and I have not seen Parasite which I heard was great so I have a lot to catch up on. trying to read books since I aint doing shit else -_- 

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

haven't seen it, BUT I do have Hamilton to watch and I have not seen Parasite which I heard was great so I have a lot to catch up on. trying to read books since I aint doing shit else -_- 

Parasite - forgot i watched it two weeks ago, but its an A-

• Like 1